Chapter 41-45

Wang Han felt that he and Song Ye must be at odds with each other. Otherwise, Song Ye was there, and she broke her nails in the toilet yesterday. Now that she thinks of it, she still feels painful. Playing the game with her sweetheart Xu Zihang is obviously trying to compete with her.

New hatred and old hatred ignited in Wang Han's heart. As he was thinking about fighting for his own happiness in the past, he saw a petite and lovely girl timidly pulling her sleeves, "Senior sister, do you know Song Ye? Call her for me, I'm her sister. "

Sister? Wang Han stared at the girl in front of him for a moment, and said with some suspicion: "You said you are Song Ye's younger sister, why are you not like it at all?" Although the girl is a little cute, the facial features are compared with Song Yeyi. It is a sky and an underground.

"I, my name is Song Meimei, and Song Ye is my eldest sister. It's true. I know she has just been transferred from Class 5 to Class 1, and she is still running away from home." Song Meimei explained quickly with her head down. Shi is extremely hideous. What she hates most is the skeptical look of others, always reminding herself that she is uglier than Song Ye.

"You said Song Ye ran away from home?" Regardless of what the girl had to do with Song Ye, she was deflated after eating. At this time, what Wang Han was most interested in was how to kill Song Ye.

Song Meimei's eyes turned, she pulled Wang Han and hid in the corner to add fuel and jealousy, saying that Song Ye was running away from home, beating her parents, and being taken care of. Anyway, it was how bad it happened. Wang Han's eyes were bright. Regardless of paying attention to Xu Zihang, he turned around and hurried to plan.

Seeing Wang Han walking away, Song Meimei's lovely face suddenly showed a sneer, "Stupid woman, just let you go to work. Song Ye, haha, don't try to show off."

Song Yehuan on the court I didn't know I was being thought of by others. After sweating the ball, I led the people back to the training base before a group of girls gathered around and handed towels.

After a whole week, everyone was tossed and lost a circle, but their mental heads were better than before, and they were much more resistant to beating and falling.

Yunhua is relatively free in activities outside of school, so she spends most of her time on the training ground to practice desperately, so that among a dozen people, her physical strength is a little better than Xu Zihang.

After playing basketball as usual this afternoon, Song Ye was walking toward the school gate, but the phone bell in his pocket suddenly rang.

She grabbed the phone, and the screen showed that the call was Yunhua. At this point in time, what can happen.

Suspiciously, she connected to the phone, but she heard a burst of noisy background music, and someone was faintly hitting things, "Sister Yun, where are you?" Song Ye stopped, and his face sank suddenly.

After a while, Yunhua's rapid breathing came from the other side, with a little anxiety, "Song Ye, I'm in the bar at No. 4 Yun Street. Someone made trouble and asked for our night gang. I was spotted as soon as I showed up. "

After this period of training, Yunhua has been very calm and skillful in handling things, and he is so anxious at this time, enough to imagine the situation is urgent.

"Find a place to hide, I'll go over immediately." Song Ye finished speaking coldly, hung up the phone, and rushed to the Yun Street Bar.

On the way, Song Ye explained the situation, Xu Zihang and several teenagers had a swearing inwardness, and reached out to touch the gun.

"The wind is tight these days. You can't use a gun. It's important to save people after you go in." Song Ye knew that if a shooting happened at this time, it would definitely attract the attention of the military. By then, her foundation would be unstable and she might not be able to get out.