Chapter 511-515

Qin Zhan's speech is always one spit and one nail, and he must do what he says, coupled with the deterrence of his aura, even the old man Qin was shocked when he said this, and he did not dare to speak for a while.

Until the two of them disappeared at the top of the stairs, a table looked at each other, thinking that Qin Zhan was really moving this time and wanted to marry someone in. It didn't matter who stopped him.

Qi Ke'er lowered her head, feeling that she had become a joke again, all because she had encountered Song Ye, and she had failed repeatedly recently.

She vowed in her heart that she would not let Song Ye marry into the Qin family so easily.

During the reunion dinner, everyone was a little bit confused, especially Qin Wenrong, who was splashed with wine on his face by a junior in front of everyone. This anger couldn't be suppressed.

After taking a shower at night, he was still sulking in the room. Shu Yu sat on the dressing table and didn't want to pay attention to him. But thinking of Song Ye's face, he always felt that he deserved to panic, so he went to help him smoothly. "Hey, if this is really to let that Song Ye marry into our house, we will have no peace in the future."

Qin Wenrong's brain hurts when he mentions this character, "Huh, I'm not dead yet, as long as I live for one day. , She don't want to enter the door of Qin's house."

"You think of A Zhan as a son, but he doesn't think of you as a father. Dad doesn't know what to think. He just wanted to give him a seat. He took a gun before. Pointing to your head, I still remember, I was really worried that in the future he would go with you again for Song Ye." Shu Yu spared no effort to instigate Qin Wenrong outside the country in these years, so that this pillow is useful. .

"I know it's not easy for you to take care of your home for so many years. Xiaofeng is also a capable person. Dad is always confused. I will help persuade him. The position has not been passed down. , I don't think the old man is happy about this marriage. If he really marries the broom star, there will be a conflict, and maybe the old man's heart will change." Qin Wenrong feels ashamed of Shu Yu, so his words are mostly toward their mother and son. He is not stupid. After calming down and analyzing, he thought of the stakes, "You leave that Chiker to live and let her act according to the situation. If you can instigate the best relationship between the two of them, if you can't, let The little fox was exposed and hated the old man." These

words were in line with Shu Yu's heart, "Okay, I'll listen to you." The

woman smiled slightly, and the milf leaned against Qin Wenrong's body with the corner of her eyes. His smile easily concealed his disgust.

All the Qin family will stay at the Qin Mansion tonight. After the meal, everyone will sit in the living room, drinking tea and chatting. Most of the time, they come to ask the old man for help. There is no need to say all kinds of flattering.

And one more topic added today is Qin Zhan's marriage. Everyone is naturally dissatisfied with Song Ye. From the kiss photo in the hotel to the disrespect of the elders at the dinner table just now, the shortcomings are counted.

"If you want me to say, it's okay, if you don't like it, we still have a lot of ladies here to introduce, and they are better than that of Song Ye." These people said it was because Song Ye did not introduce it by herself. The network of people is afraid that they will not be able to reap the benefits in the future, so they have a sense of crisis.

"Children's marriage is up to them to decide." After listening for so long, Mr. Qin only slowly said such a sentence. After hearing it, everyone's hearts were cold, and then he heard his talk. There are not many of them, and their vision is limited, so I can see