Chapter 701-705

Fortunately, the other two are of facial paralysis attributes, and even if they are surprised, they have good and rapid response capabilities, so Song Ye did not show any surprise.

"Hello, Miss, I'm Song Ling." Song Ye nodded and said hello, without looking directly at the other party.

"Yeah." Ye Lingyin's face was faint, and there was not much change, but he stretched his neck and raised his hand to touch Song Ye's face.

The latter subconsciously turned his head to avoid it, and at the same time smelled a familiar smell from Ye Lingyin's body, his brows frowned, but when he returned to his senses, his neck was cold.

The girl's white wrist was holding a Swiss army knife, and the cold blade touched Song Ye's skin, and a small accident would cut off the main artery.

With this shot alone, Song Ye knew that the opponent was a wind technique capable person, and the shot speed was much faster than the others, but it was not impossible to avoid it.

"Is there no one to teach you the rules when you enter the door? Here, who is your master and who gives you the courage to avoid me?" Ye Lingyin's suppressed, cold voice was tinged with a hint of irritability, a delicate face wrinkled The frown ruined the beauty.

Song Ye had never seen such a hideous expression on his face. For a while, he felt awkward and felt that something was wrong.

She moved her fingers slightly, just about to counterattack, but she reached out more quickly in front of her, a hand pressed Ye Lingyin's wrist, the teenager's indifferent voice sounded, "Miss, the Patriarch is still waiting." The

teenager was slender. The fingers were strong and firm, like a soldering iron ironed in the heart, Ye Lingyin's cheeks showed a blush, and the brows and eyes were also softened in an instant, "Well, listen to An Mo."

Then Ye Lingyin took away the saber. Tilted his head and looked at Song Ye with a cold face, and thought for a while, "I'm going with you. I like Song Ling and want her to be my playmate."

I like Song Ling.

This kind of innocent and romantic little girl's confession is not surprising, but it is strange to hear it from someone who just held her with a knife.

But her eyes are so pure, like how sincere this confession is.

An Mo pursed the corner of his mouth, did not say much, but still led the way.

In the back, Ye Lingyin and Song Ye walked side by side, the former playing with a saber, and the latter looking down in thought.

When we arrived in front of the main hall, the maid led a few people in. The decoration style in the hall was also very bright, even in a European style, and the beauty of the leaves in a deep purple fishtail skirt was still leaning on the sofa and drinking afternoon tea.

Seeing Song Ye entering the door, she raised her eyebrows and chuckled lightly, "Hehe, here. Take a few steps forward and let me take a look." The

woman's lazy voice was mixed with a touch of majesty, like the old Buddha in the deep palace. The same, her words cannot be resisted here.

Song Ye lowered his eyes and moved forward a few steps, revealing a pocky face and half red, which was very unsightly.

She felt the sound of wind rolling in the air, and then as if an invisible hand lifted her chin, forcing her to face the woman on the sofa, "Tsk tsk, a good piece, it is broken on a face, what a pity Looking at it this way, it's not that amazing." After

looking at it carefully for a while, Ye Meijing withdrew his hand, and said with some disgust. She also wanted to find the feeling of deja vu on the high platform today, but at this moment, there was no trace of it.

She suddenly felt a little dull in her heart. Ye Meijing waved her hand and lost her interest. "Let's follow An Mo first, and then go out to perform the task after a while, Shao's family..." At

this point, she paused and raised her eyebrows. Going to see the girl in front of him, a sneer sneered from the corner of her mouth, "If I find out that you have any dealings with the Shao family, I will let you taste the taste of crushed bones." In

that tone, there is no concealment. Strong murderous.

"Yes, Patriarch." Song Ye responded, thinking that Ye Meijing should be a wind-skilled person, like Ye Lingyin, but not quite like the Ye family.

Because it is rumored that most of the Ye family are people with special abilities, such as the five elements, even if they have abilities, they are not high, so their status in the Ye family is not high.

While thinking like this, Ye

Lingyin on the side opened his mouth, "Mother, I want to ask you for Song Ling to serve as a close- knit maid." Facing Ye Meijing, there is still Ye Lingyin as a daughter. He was irritable, shrank his head, and spoke softly, as if he was a kitten.

"Maid?" Ye Meijing looked at her for the first time since entering the door until now, but his eyebrows were unhappy, "It's enough to have An Mo with you." The

implication is no. promise.

It seemed that she hadn't expected Ye Meijing to reject herself, Ye Lingyin's delicate face showed a look of surprise, and then the moment she met Ye Meijing's pupils, she seemed to have done something wrong again, and turned into a panic. expression.

I don't know what happened, Ye Meijing said that he did it. With a wave of his arm, there was no wind in the air. Ye Lingyin seemed to be hit by a strong force, and he slammed into the wall.

"Um..." Ye Lingyin fell to the floor, her body curled up in pain.

Instead of feeling distressed, Ye Meijing's expression became more stern, "Go back to the house and study hard. If you can't manage your emotions, don't go out."

A mother hit her daughter with such a heavy hand, not because of her daughter. The unreasonable demands were too much, but only because she didn't manage her emotions well.

Song Ye was slightly surprised. He raised his head and looked at An Mo beside him, and found that the latter had a calm face and a habitual appearance. Obviously, Ye Meijing's attitude towards Ye Lingyin's predecessors was not once or twice.

In this deep house compound, hidden is the cruelty and sadness under the appearance of family affection.

That's right, watching Ye Lingyin forcefully stand up and retreat with the pain, the slender figure is embarrassed, Song Ye only feels sad.

Withdrawing from the main hall, the door was closed. While measuring Ye Meijing's strength, she used her ability to detect the situation in the room.

Ye Meijing was questioning, and Song Ye could judge the content from his lips.

"Has anyone found it?" Ye Meijing asked.

"Not yet." The boy lowered his head and answered.

Ye Meijing straightened up angrily, and all of the scented tea she held in her hand was splashed on the boy's face. "Trash, for a few months, I can't even find a girl. I won't send more people to Qin's house. Song family?"

Qin family? Song family? Outside the door, Song Ye frowned slightly, staring at An Mo's mouth, trying to get a definite answer.

"The Song family and the Qin family are both in the capital. The people who were sent out last time touched the military of Country Z. It's hard to do it now."When An Mo came out, he found that Song Ye was putting his hand on the railing, staring at the scenery in the courtyard in a daze. The red side face couldn't see the original face at all, no wonder Ye Meijing didn't recognize it.