Chapter 461-465

Song Ye has always been sensitive to external breaths due to her previous life experience, and never sleeps in crowded places. Even in her own room, she is in a light sleep state. So when she woke up, she saw Tang on the stairs. With a smile, he couldn't react for a while, and then he noticed that his head was still resting on Qin Zhan's shoulder.

The man was wearing a shirt, and his body temperature was transmitted through the thin clothes, and there was a faint familiar smell of tobacco.

Song Ye touched the mark on his face, knowing that he seemed to have slept for a long time, his brows wrinkled slightly, and his face showed a little displeasure.

"I'm sorry, Song Ye, I quarreled you." Tang Yi smiled when she saw that she hadn't spoken, her face was gloomy, and he subconsciously opened his mouth to apologize.

Song Ye pursed the corners of his lips, softened his face, and then said faintly, "No need to apologize, I'm not angry."

"Well, it's too late, you can go back to the room if you want to sleep..." He blurted out if he was concerned, but no After talking, Tang Yixiao found something wrong again, because the guest Qin Zhan hadn't left yet, so she said it as if she was driving people away.

Swallowing in fear, Tang Yixiao took a peek at Qin Zhan next to him, and he was relieved to find that the other party seemed not to be angry.

Song Ye followed these words and looked up at the time. It was already ten o'clock in the evening. She got up and moved her hands and feet. Then she looked back at Qin Zhan, who was still reading the newspaper in her free time on the sofa, "It's getting late, you have to leave. Is it?"

Generally speaking, this is what it means to evoke a guest, but it is a bit more euphemistic.

But Qin Zhan looked up from the newspaper as if he didn't understand, and said with deep eyes, "As your big brother, am I eligible to stay overnight?" The

answer is yes.

Song Ye just woke up in his brain that seemed a bit painful, and felt that the clingy fake big brother was back this afternoon. Even with a serious face, he couldn't change the fact that he was playing a rogue.

But the place promised before is still vivid, and it is obviously inappropriate to turn back at this moment.

"The guest room at home has not been cleaned up, you can live in it if you don't think it is dirty." Song Ye can only move out of Jiezi to treat him, and even if the guest room has been cleaned up, the dust in the room is estimated to be too much for him.

In an environment where the ultimate can be pursued, Qin Zhan's cleanliness is similar to Song Ye's requirements for food.

Sure enough, Qin Zhan's cold eyebrows were a bit of disgust, he got up, bent over and looked straight at Song Ye, his lips hooked slightly, "Since the guest room has not been cleaned, I can only be wronged with my brother for one night. Now, I guess, you're not sleeping in a single bed."

Speaking of shamelessness, Song Ye may not be as shameless as Qin Zhan, so he took a long leg and walked directly to the room. While walking, Song Ye was speechless for a moment.

"Song Ye...this is not so good." Tang Yi smiled and saw that Song Ye had no objection, and was so scared that he quickly lowered his voice and persuaded him.

Although they seem to match well, Song Ye is still a young man, and it is too ashamed to think about sharing a bed or something.

"...It's okay, you rest, I will take care of it." After all, Song Ye is not a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl. Furthermore, I am sure that Qin Zhan has always used her as his younger brother. After a while of helplessness, she dropped Tang Yi's red face and walked into the room.

Qin Zhan didn't hesitate to enter Song Ye's room all the way. He has been using his investigative expertise tonight and has figured out all the details.

When he saw the medal that was placed in the most conspicuous position on the table, he unconsciously curled the corner of his mouth, and a gleam of joy flashed in his eyes.

In fact, Song Ye's handling was nothing more than a compromise between two people with one quilt and one bed, but the sweetness of tonight has been eaten, and Qin Zhan did not make any more fuss because of Song Ye being too tired.

Seeing the vaguely huddled figure around, Qin Zhan was sleeping on a pillow that was used by others for the first time, and his heart was full of enthusiasm.

In the middle of the night, the eldest brother took a cold shower twice again, looking at the brother who was protesting from the lower body, he didn't know whether the bed-sharing was embarrassing Song Ye or suffering himself.

There was nothing to say this night, and Yuan Song also slept with Yunhua early. After all, he felt that pregnant women could not be too irritated, so he didn't tell Song Ye and Qin Zhan.

It's just that he doesn't know that more exciting scenes than this are still waiting.

"Oh...Oh..." Early in the morning, the new pregnant woman started to vomit in the morning. After waiting for his wife to go to the bathroom to solve it, Yuan Song clapped his slippers and poured water into the living room with sleepy eyes.

"It's so vomiting, it might be useful to take two pieces of Huamei in there." Grandma Tang, who was doing morning exercises in the yard, walked over to look for Huamei with concern.

"Okay, I'll take it, don't worry." Yuan Song reluctantly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Uncle Yuan Song, if my aunt gives birth to a boy, can he be my younger brother?" Bai Wenbo asked in the morning when he was practicing calligraphy. He stopped his writing brush, raised his head and flashed his small eyes.

"Hehe, of course, but Xiaobo doesn't like girls?" Yuan Song awoke a little, and smiled jokingly.

"No, women are all tigresses." Bai Wenbo Limara had a small face, expressing disgust.

Yuan Song was embarrassed, and he didn't know what knowledge was stored in the head of this genius child, but what he really wanted to solve, and remembered that the women around him were very powerful, and they were speechless, so he could only fill the water and walk to the room. , I saw Yunhua walking out by himself in pajamas, Yuan Song immediately greeted him, "Why don't you wear so little, don't catch a cold, I brought you hot water and talked about plums, eat some to make your stomach feel better, I will reply The room brings you clothes in."

Yunhua's face was a little pale, and he nodded, holding Huamei in his mouth, feeling that he was being held in the palm of Yuan Song, and his face couldn't help showing a sweet smile.

It's just that before Yuan Song left, the door in front of the two of them was pulled open, and Yunhua's smile instantly froze on his face.

She stared and blinked hard again, thinking she had a hallucination and was wrong.

Yuan Song also took a sigh of relief. Damn, this buddy Qin Zhan is too violent. He hit a home run right after stealing his kiss last night, and it was his own boss who conquered a fortress.

Amazing.

However, as a man, it was only a moment of emotion. He soon realized that something was wrong, so he first grabbed Yunhua's waist and protected her belly, and whispered to comfort him, "If you have something to say, the doctor said you are emotional Don't be too excited."

Yunhua reacted and directly exploded his hair, and said bitterly at Qin Zhan who came out of Song Ye's room: "You can't be excited, Xiaoye is sleeping with him, how can you calm me down. You get out of the way, I want to go in and see Xiaoye." At this

moment, Qin Zhan couldn't stop Yunhua from going crazy with a cold face.Early in the morning, the peace of Song Ye's family was soon broken by the appearance of Qin Zhan.