Chapter 231-235

It is said that the protagonist is the last to play, and the facts have also proved that the two people who have been late at this moment have become the most outstanding existence.

The two of them wandered around, but in the middle of the journey, Song Ye turned around to get the juice, and didn't mean to come and hug the Qin's thigh together.

But as the second eldest grandson of the Qin family, Qin Zhan is the second heir in the line. He has always attracted attention from the outside world. In ten years, this is his first appearance. There are still many people in the upper circles of the capital who don't know him. he.

When I walked in just now, everyone was just guessing. Seeing him walking towards Old Man Qin, there was a lot of discussion around him.

"Is that the second master Qin? The aura is amazing, very similar to

Old Man Qin." "Well, I also think that I heard that he was a soldier at the age of fifteen. It has been ten years since he was the youngest in China. The colonel of Qin, his martial arts is so impressive, everyone said that he is the most like the old man among so many juniors in the Qin family."

"Eh, then, this second master Qin is also likely to inherit the Qin family's head."

...

Silently listening to the discussion around him, Qin Feng's heart was already covered with a haze. Those handsome Danfeng eyes looked at the brothers who had reunited after a ten-year absence, but his heart was even half joyful. No.

Old man Qin said that he was unworthy of his descendants, but he was still proud. Qin Zhan is most like him. He has performed well in the army for so many years. The military exploits on his shoulders alone are enough to carry the banner of the Qin family. How many times his subordinates praised Qin Zhan for being like him, he was always full of pride.

Unexpectedly, the humble child back then could grow into such a look. It's just that he didn't even think that ten years later, grandparents and grandchildren will be in such a situation.

"Old man, old lady, I have prepared the gift and will give it to the housekeeper later." Qin Zhan stepped forward, his slashing face was not calmed down, and it was him that was proportional to his indifference. A more indifferent tone.

Father? Old lady? This is what Qin's grandson and grandchildren called them, let alone the father Qin who is next to him, even the Han Yan and Leng Yuexin who are next to him are both stunned.

After a while, Old Man Qin's low growl from his throat almost couldn't be suppressed, "Asshole thing, this is your attitude when you return home for ten years!"

Old man's face flushed with anger, and his hands on his knees trembled with anger. Suddenly he coughed violently.

"Grandpa." Qin Feng's eyes and hands were sharp, and he was the first to rush up to help the old man Xihan and ask warmly, "I'll call the doctor over." As long as he called the doctor, it would be impossible to cover up this quarrel.

Elder Qin was still coughing over there, unable to speak, so he could only wave his hand not to use it.

The housekeeper on the side stopped Qin Feng's movements in time, took the pills from his pocket, and served the old man to take them.

"Okay, Xiao Zhan, your grandfather is not in good health. Grandma is already very happy to be able to come to grandma's birthday party." The old lady came out to make a round, "Now that everyone is here, let's have a banquet. Please also your little friend, please come and sit together."

Qin Zhan raised his eyes and glanced at her, but said lightly: "No need, he will be uncomfortable sitting at the table with us."

"Haha, that's fine ." Right." The old lady looked down and smiled, but there was a cold in her eyes, and the moment she raised her head again, she looked like normal again, "Butler, let's announce the opening of the table."