Chapter 371-375

He originally thought that Song Ye asked him to prepare this thing to frighten people, but he didn't expect that she really planned to use it, and she still shot on the highway.

This is driving at high speed, my mother.

In Zhao Chongbin's horrified vision, Huali Li suffered from Song Ye's contempt. She glanced over with a very light look, and the meaning of contempt was clear, "Where is your gang at night? One day, you have to learn. It's crueler than these. Now, it's the first lesson." The

voice fell, and all the bullets were in the box. Song Ye's slender arm picked up the sniper rifle and placed it outside the car window. The air was swept into a frenzied shape.

Loaded, aimed, pulled the trigger, slammed, and the smell of gunpowder was poured into the carriage along with the traces of the bullet. Zhao Chongbin felt the blood of the limbs smelled blood in this smell.

When he met Song Ye on the train for the first time, he knew that a young man was extraordinary, and then followed her and participated in the Qin family dinner. He even saw the other party's resourcefulness. At a young age, the teenager played around the entire capital, and even controlled a huge commercial industrial chain. He had a lot of money. All the achievements that should not be achieved at this age belong to the teenager, and everything has become a routine.

But this was the first time that Zhao Chongbin realized that the teenager he was following was not just a smart and resourceful child, she was also cruel, murderous, her hands covered with blood, and she was so maddeningly fearful.

Had it not been for seeing her personally killing people, Zhao Chongbin would never have believed that a teenage child would shoot on the highway.

All this looks too science fiction.

It was not until Song Ye fired the second shot that Zhao Chongbin saw the car behind his butt slid far away and hit the guardrail.

"Is the person in the car fainted?" Zhao Chongbin tried to take a deep breath to control his speech. Don't tremble and comfort yourself. Maybe Song Ye just hit the opponent's tire and caused the opponent to roll over. The people inside Maybe there is still a rescue.

But even if it was the only fluke, it was crushed into powder in Song Ye's answer in the next second.

"They have been killed by me." Two shots, two lives, Song Ye stared quietly, and his tone of voice did not fluctuate when he answered.

Zhao Chongbin fought a cold war, and suddenly felt that the wind outside the window was very cold.

Killing, this is the bloody Zhao Chongbin experienced again after leaving the battlefield, not to defend the motherland and the people, but out of selfishness.

"This is a cannibalistic society, Zhao Chongbin, if you don't kill them, tomorrow will be your death date." Song Ye calmly continued to load the bullets, repeating what he had told him on the train. She didn't want a third party. Chance to repeat with him.

As the people next to her will go through bloody baptism sooner or later, Song Ye feels that now is a good opportunity.

And if Zhao Chongbin was selected by Song Ye, he would naturally not be a pedantic and stupid person. He understood what Song Ye said.

Just like today, the Han family went on the highway to kill them, avoiding all eyes and ears, and chose to start on this section of the road. They just saw that there were no witnesses. Even if they were killed here, the Han family still had a way to settle the surveillance cameras. thing.

And if the Han family were left alive today, both he and Song Ye would be exposed, and the Han family would be the endless pursuit and killing.

This is the world where the weak eats the strong. In fact, he knows that Song Ye's approach is not wrong.

She is just to protect herself and to survive.

Shen Shen vomited the depressed emotions in his heart, Zhao Chongbin wiped a stiff face severely, his eyes gradually became firm, "How should I cooperate?"

Song Ye, who was aiming, heard the words, the corner of his mouth curled up, "After ten seconds, change to the right. Drive sideways."

Ten seconds...Zhao Chongbin meditated on time in his heart, and when he waited until the hour, the steering wheel in his hand instantly missed.

The swing behind the big truck was very small, but just the exposed corner was enough to make Song Ye aim at the vehicle hiding directly behind.

Bang Bang, another two consecutive shots, killing the two people in the driver's seat and the passenger seat.

"Thirty seconds later, slow down."

With Zhao Chongbin's cooperation, Song Ye's speed in resolving the tail has been significantly improved. Most of the vehicles that followed were destroyed before they could attack.

And even if they catch up and have time to shoot, their accuracy in high-speed driving will be greatly reduced. Not everyone has Song Ye's professional abnormal level.

After being broken on both sides of the glass, all the dozen or so chasing vehicles behind him were wiped out. Hurry up. The time was exactly 30 minutes, which was exactly the same.

And Zhao Chongbin also turned back on the correct route and rushed all the way to the location of the private jet.

The huge wings roared, and all the personnel boarded the plane, looking at the capital that was getting smaller and smaller under their feet, and then he was relieved and fell into their seats.

They have been in the martial arts hall for a long time, and this is the first time they are so thrilling, they have almost never been scared of a heart attack.

Song Ye didn't have time to pay attention to them for the time being. After confirming Qin Zhan's physical condition, he stayed with the bed.

A few hours later, Yuncheng Yaowangtang secretly checked into a VIP, and the highest level of the entire Yaotang was completely sealed off. At this time, it was Song Ye and Qin Zhan who were above them.

When Zhao Zhen sent Jade over, he was also frightened by Qin Zhan's wounds, and finally understood Song Ye's purpose of spending huge sums of money to make a bathtub.

Seeing Song Ye rushing to prepare the prescription, Zhao Zhen didn't say much, and turned around to stop the worried Yunhua, so as not to distract Song Ye.

In Yao Shi Yi's own old camp, the medicinal materials in the prescription were quickly prepared, and Song Ye personally put Qin Zhan into the jade and heated the medicinal materials.

For three days and three nights, Song Ye hadn't left the ward for half a step. The people inside did not come out, and people outside were also forbidden to enter. The room was frighteningly quiet except for the smell of medicine.

Qin Zhan felt that he had had a long dream, and his mind was fascinated. What he remembered was all his fights on the battlefield for so many years, and every scene of struggling on the edge of life and death, the pain and suffering were too much. Too clear, the torture is painful.

Later, he dreamed of Song Ye, the first meeting with the teenager, the first kiss, the first hug, all the pains seemed to be healed in such a beautiful memory, and the pulse from the heart gradually changed. Get clear.

Later, he could feel a breath surrounding him, and a hand would come to touch his forehead from time to time, and the air always carried the unique fragrance of a teenager.

The author's words: I have seen many people say, why don't you use the space to bring Big Brother back. First, Song Ye didn't know that Qin Zhan was in a coma when he saved people, so he notified Qu Bai to respond in advance and made retreat arrangements. Second, Qu Bai already knew that Qin Zhan was with Song Ye, and then used space, wouldn't it be unnecessary to expose his power? Also, those who say there are spiritual springs in space, which one of your eyes saw that I wrote about this? Third, from a rigorous point of view, Song Ye would not use space to pretend to be a last resort. This is too dangerous. If a living creature opens its eyes and discovers a secret, who is responsible?

I try to avoid BUG, ​​please read the article and think about the rationality of the article.It's Song Ye.