Chapter 696-700

Yes, Takahashi Orika became a member of the class after the game ended, and before the gong rang, she was still in the Shao family and was under the jurisdiction of the Shao family.

As long as the Shao family disciples win third place, they will be able to compete within the master's house and be able to happily fight Takahashi Orika in the ring.

No, Song Ye's purpose was to kill her.

"Kill me?" A weird smile appeared on the corner of Takahashi Orika's mouth. She leaned closer to Song Ye, chuckled, and responded viciously: "It just so happens that our goals are the same." In

other words, Takahashi Ori Xiang also wanted to kill Song Ye.

Song Ye pursed the corner of his mouth, and did not reveal any emotions under the other's arrogant attitude.

The people behind Disciple Hall had already recovered their calm, and their expressions also brought a sense of determination.

They finally understood why Song Ye didn't oppose Takahashi Orika from the beginning, and why they must win this game.

It turned out that she had already thought about all this.

Clan members cannot kill each other, and disciples who kill other clans will definitely receive revenge. Only in the disciple contest, murder will not be held accountable.

Coincidentally, both Song Ye and Takahashi Orika liked this rule.

The defeat of the Ban family was beyond everyone's expectations. The family ranked third in strength was defeated by the seventh. Not to mention that the old man of the Ban family looked like ashes in the bottom of a pot. The Ye Family on the hand seemed to have been severely slapped in the face.

Ye Meijing frowned and icy his face on the spot, his eyes swept down the stage like a torch, and his eyes fell on the ugly-looking Song Ye.

She could see that this ordinary newcomer was the backbone of the Shao family's disciple hall, and it was not easy to inspire their fighting spirit in this way.

"Haha, Patriarch Shao, you are the leader of the team. Although you don't know your strength before playing, you can't underestimate the leadership." These people on the high platform are all old foxes. How can you not see that Song Ye's calmness and leadership style make them even more admired.

"I'm overwhelmed." Shao Yichen, with a cold face, returned with a polite smile, and heard someone praise his daughter and haunted the father's pride, letting his good mood leak out through the corners of his eyebrows.

Ye Lingyin, who had been watching him silently, had undergone Shao Yichen's changes, his delicate eyebrows wrinkled, and his eyes fell on the figure that was quite similar to his own.

At this moment, the most embarrassing thing was the female disciples of the Ye family.

Just before they took the stage to compete, they still ridiculed the Shao family. Now they lost the Ban family in PK, and indirectly stepped them under their feet, especially when the game was not over, they could not leave.

Listening to the cheers on the other side of the aisle, all of these female disciples flushed, and their faces were burning with pain.

"Song Ling, we won. In the next game, I'm going to be the first to meet Takahashi Orika."

"And me, whether it is a wheel fight or not, I must beat her to find teeth.

" And I, I want to break the precept and beat women."

... The

Shao family disciples have been struggling since the competition, and want to go on stage to clean up Takahashi Orika.

At this time they really won the third place, and their cheers were more of the upcoming opportunity for revenge.

Regardless of whether Takahashi Orika was standing next to him, he was eager to get Song Ye out of the court to PK.

"Oh, I can't help it." Takahashi Orika sneered with her arms around her chest, standing aside, "If you really can beat me, then I won't be the only one selected for it. You don't want to admit it, you are The untalented group, trash."

The surprise of being the first to enter the inner room to practice practice almost lifted Takahashi Orika to the cloud. Her self-confidence has swelled to the point of indescribable. She thinks her talent is unmatched, and even thinks that Zhou Qingqing is blind. Pick her.

She didn't feel the slightest guilt for getting rid of Zhou Qingqing.

The entire Shao family disciple hall was belittled by her. The male disciples squeaked and squeaked their teeth.

"Takahashi Orika, your opponent is me." At this time, Song Ye, who had been silent, finally spoke again. She has not always been a talkative person. She is often more practical to make ruthless things than to make ruthless words. She is a pragmatic person and doesn't like verbal cheapness.

But today she was uncharacteristically. After releasing the homicide notice, she then announced that she would take a heavy job in the first round, which somewhat violated her low-key personality.

But doing so is in line with Takahashi Orika's heart, "Hehe, yes, anyway, kill you, and then deal with them, it's the same."

Soon, the internal competition between the Xin family and the Zhang family has begun. Due to familiarity with the tactics of the companions, the sparring moves were smoother, and the abilities were more exciting. Several were directly promoted to the inner room on the spot, and several were deployed by other Patriarchs.

The cultivation of supernatural powers in the seven major families varies from person to person. Sometimes disciples of other families are more talented to practice supernatural powers of another family. This is the time to re-train talents.

By the time the third Shao family played, it was noon. The sun was hanging in the sky, and the strong sunlight hit people's faces with heat. Everyone who was bored watching the game suddenly lit up.

"Hey, the two female disciples PK, they still play in the first round. It's interesting."

"Haha, at first glance, there is a contradiction. Look at the expression that you can't wait to grab your hair. It will be very exciting later."

......

The disciples of other families have all become melon-eating people. After watching a group of rough masters fight and kill, the two girls are refreshing, and they are all excited about betting and discussing who they will be. Whoever gets his hair off first, whoever scratches his face first.

On the high platform, the people on the main side also paid a little attention to the past. Both are newcomers. One has been booked by the class family. The other has good leadership skills, and the strength is even more exciting.

Qin Zhan also kept staring at his little devil, he could clearly see the scenes in the audience, and he did not miss the murderous look in Song Ye's eyes.

He didn't care about who she was going to kill, just worried that she would hurt himself.

If she is in danger in the audience later, he can't guarantee that he can still choose to stay still as agreed.

On a large stone platform half the size of a football field, two equally slender figures stood facing each other.

This is not the first encounter between Song Ye and Takahashi Orika, but it will be the last.

"Song Ling, today is your death date." Takahashi Orika stared at the girl in front of her, her voice fell, and the whole person had already launched an attack swiftly.Song Ye saw resentment and viciousness from her face. In fact, from the beginning to the end, she didn't know what kind of heart knot could make this strange woman who had met for a short time so repulsive and hated herself.