Chapter 301-305

Because Song Ye turned her back to her and slept in a curled up posture. Without a quilt in midsummer, her clothes would inevitably shrink up, revealing some skin. Before everyone was a girl, Yunhua didn't care much, but after a closer look, he immediately noticed something was wrong.

This Song Ye exposed a section of his waist, and there was a trace of bruises. At first, he thought it was an injury, but after a closer look, he found that it was clearly a fingerprint. On the waist, it has been covering a large area. The scope of such a wide palm, you can see that it belongs to a man.

Is it being bullied outside? Are there any injuries elsewhere on the body? Who is the other party?

Standing by the bed, Yun Hua's mind turned into a pan of porridge, and wanted to ask the matter clearly immediately, but was afraid that Song Ye would be sad.

But no matter who that man was, Yunhua didn't like his practice of hurting Song Ye so hard.

At twelve noon, Song Ye finally finished his sleep and got up. When he changed his pajamas, he noticed the injuries on both sides of his waist. The man's two broad palms were clearly imprinted on the skin, lined with his fair skin, look. It's shocking.

Qin Zhan...

Song Ye felt pain in her temples again, and after taking a deep breath to calm the anger in her heart, she finished changing her clothes and went out.

When I arrived in the living room, I found that Yunhua was sitting on the sofa, wearing home clothes, "Today is not the weekend, why is Sister Yun here?" Shouldn't it be at the company at this point in time?

Song Ye didn't mean to blame, but was slightly confused. Turning his head, he saw Yuan Song walking out of the kitchen with food still in his hands.

"Wake up, she's worried about you for several days. It's rare to see you back. You must wait until you wake up to eat, just in time for dinner." Yuan Song smiled gently, like a virtuous housewife, carrying The delicate eyebrows of the glasses picked up over the sofa.

Yunhua glanced back, and took the opportunity to step down the steps given by the other party. He stood up and said, "Let's talk while eating. Mr. Zhao called in the morning and was very concerned about your physical condition."

Hearing this, Song Ye Only then did I know that Zhao Zhen had come back. "There was an accident midway, but it has been resolved."

Yunhua walked to the table, pulled the chair's hand away for a slight meal, then sat down if nothing had happened, and sighed slightly, "Oh. , Xiaoye, I know that you have the ability to be assertive, but after all, you are only sixteen years old. If such a big thing happens, I will be very worried if you don't say it." In addition to the identity of the general manager of Yunye, Yunhua is still Song Ye's relatives.

Seeing her posing as her eldest sister, her eyebrows were frustrated, and Song Ye, who was sitting opposite her, only reacted in hindsight. He was involved in risks overseas, which caused panic in the family.

She couldn't help feeling a little moved, she took the initiative to pick up the dish and handed it to Yunhua's bowl, and whispered softly: "The other party is an international gang with sophisticated methods. The target is young people who have a judgmental vision of jade. I only learned about Zhao after arriving. Uncle was hypnotized. Fortunately, I met a friend in the middle of the journey and escaped smoothly." Knowing that Yunhua is very sensitive to human-traffickers, she avoided the seriousness and did not say that this was a trafficking group.

"Then you are inside, are you in danger, are you injured?" Yunhua saw Song Ye rarely willing to open his mouth to explain to her, and he was worried again. In fact, she was most worried about Song Ye's body.

The latter shook his head, with a soothing smile on his cold face, "Don't worry, the process is not as thrilling as imagined. My friend moved quickly and took the plane back overnight."

Although she promised However, Yunhua was so upset about the fingerprints he saw this morning. After a little thought, he found that it was wrong, "Your friend, is a military person?" People except the military person can fly directly over the country. , And it happens to be when the other party goes to encircle and suppress.

"Yeah." The matter was over, Song Ye didn't continue to hide it, nodded, and said the other party's name, "It's Qin Zhan." It's

really him.

Almost as soon as he heard the name, Yunhua's eyebrows wrinkled unconsciously. She did not forget that Song Ye went to the capital last time, it was the ghost of the Qin family, and Qin Zhan was still smothering him secretly. Leng's warehouse almost grabbed Song Ye.

Originally, when Song Ye came back to Shishi, she thought she could break the contact with the other party, but she did not expect to run into it again after going out.

But after all he saved Song Ye, Yunhua didn't say anything. The hidden worries about the relationship between the two people dilute the idea of ​​exploring fingerprints. This meal made her eat a little bit unsavory.

After the meal, Yunhua hurriedly changed clothes and went to work. Yunye's reputation has skyrocketed recently and her business is so busy that she can't delay any longer.

Song Ye looked at Yuan Song who was cleaning up the dishes, and the distancing of his eyebrows was faintly erased. It was rare to speak relaxedly, seeming to ridicule, "You and Sister Yun, it seems that the roles have been reversed."

Yunhua seems to be busy with official duties and not imperious. Husband, and Yuan Song looks like a good wife and mother in an apron.

In response to this remark, Yuan Song responded with a gentle smile, "As long as I feel comfortable, I will be happy if Yunhua wants me to be in charge." The

gentle and handsome face of the man was filled with a gentle smile, like a smile. A harmless loyal dog, only Song Ye knows, "This is just a means for you to win your heart." Under this man's polite appearance, his ambition and means are not inferior to anyone who is extremely vicious, but with her, he also It won't hurt Yunhua.

Turning this eye away, Yuan Song smiled helplessly, "I admit that I did something wrong before, but I have only one goal from beginning to end, and that is to let Yunhua belong to me. It has been achieved now, I don't. It will hurt her. You two sisters are really exactly the same, and you can't wait to closely monitor those who are close to each other." At the beginning, Yuan Song was jealous, thinking that Yunhua's relationship with Song Ye's younger brother was more than just family. But later I learned that it was not the younger brother but the younger sister, and suddenly felt dumbfounded, and I was relieved a long time ago.

"She can tell you my true identity, and she has accepted you from the bottom of her heart. I will bless you if she likes it." Song Ye also expressed her position within the boundaries of her relatives like Mingjing in her heart. .

Yuan Song smiled, and suddenly stopped his movements so that he could look at her in his leisure time and said: "Boss, when you deal with other people's feelings, your EQ is quite high. How come you are completely negative when it comes to yourself? As the future brother-in-law, I can give you a hint, your sister Yun is staring at you with both eyes, and she is only expressing one meaning, that is, you are afraid that you will fall in love early and be deceived by a man."