Chapter 21-25

As soon as Song Ye finished saying this, the whole class became quiet, silently watching the girl with her legs tilted up and looking indifferent, thinking she was hearing a hallucination.

The head teacher also had to reconsider the young girl who had changed tremendously in front of her. Without the long hair that covered the sky, she looked more than a good grade, and even changed her temperament, so she dared to speak in class.

But as a teacher, she had to give an explanation if she wanted to protect her face and job. She almost didn't need to think about it. She frowned and looked at Song Ye, "No matter what the reason, super glue is on your desk. It is an indisputable fact that you will immediately go out to the station for punishment, and wait until Tang Meiling's hand is ready before punishing you." From

the perspective of an adult, she knows how to be alone.

And these children are called parents at best, which is harmless.

These thoughts may not be visible in front of other people, but it was Song Ye who happened to be in front of her.

"The teacher punishes the students so indiscriminately, isn't he afraid of spreading the reputation of corrupting the teacher's morals?" Song Ye's face was reflected in the winter sun, as if he was cold, and what he said made people shudder even more. .

"What?" The head teacher was stunned. without understanding? Destroy the morality of teachers?

Seeing the volcano to erupt, Song leaves but still calm and quiet, "I did not come into the classroom to sit down and touched his table, the class can attest, this glue, I did not get up."

Her The voice was very bright, echoing every word in the classroom, and everyone could hear it clearly.

However, when the head teacher glanced over and asked, everyone dropped their heads and remained silent.

"It seems that no one wants to testify for Song Ye." The head teacher raised his eyebrows, his words seemed to be regretful, but in fact his eyes were a little gloating, "Song Ye, you should reflect on some of your behaviors, even if you are not gregarious. I am bullying my classmates and telling lies. If you continue like this, how can you be promising in the future."

Song Ye sneered, disapproving of this kind of high-sounding lesson, his eyes swept across the students in the classroom, his eyes calm without a trace of sadness and joy. , But inexplicably embarrassing.

"Me!" Amidst Wan Lai's silence, a figure suddenly stood up, and the chair was knocked down with a response.

Song Ye raised his eyes and looked over. It was Wang Tiechuan who had been scolded by Tang Meiling just now.

Although Wang Tiechuan's grades are not good, he grows tall and specializes in sports. The representative of the physical education department of the class is here now, but his complexion is flushed. "I can prove to Song Ye that super glue is not Song Ye. Zheng Feng painted it in the morning

to try to trim Song Ye." As soon as the voice fell, another figure stood up from the floor. Chunky Zheng Feng pointed at Wang Tiechuan's grievances and yelled, "Little hooligan, you are talking nonsense. Badao, I haven't done this kind of thing before, you spit out!" When the

little gangster heard that, Wang Tiechuan also got angry, and rushed a few steps to block Zheng Feng in front of the desk, with a fierce tone, "You fucking try again. "Wang Tiechuan's father was a gangster, so he was treated as a hooligan when he was a kid, and he was discriminated against.

Zheng Feng was so scared by his appearance that he took a step back and bumped into the desk, "Ah! Teacher, he is going to hit someone."

"Stop!" The head teacher was so angry that his throat became angry. It was like this on the first day of school. , She really wanted to drive out all the bad students who were unlearned and skillless.