Chapter 276-280

Zhao Chongbin and these people are at best elementary school education level. They were thrown into the army at a young age. They learned a lot and became rough soldiers. After retiring from the army, they still sneaked in the train station in order to survive. All became fine.

At first, they were just curious about the martial arts gymnasium to look around. Later, a disciple came to inquire about Song Ye, and heard that they were coming together, and immediately greeted them enthusiastically to discuss and discuss.

The hands of a few stinky guys were itchy and hard to bear. At the beginning, they suffered a little bit. After they figured it out, they began to make careful eyes full of loopholes. The martial arts disciples were either successfully attacked or turned dizzy.

Piansheng, these stinky boys still think they have great skills, and they feel exasperated when they are exhausted.

"Spoofing tricks, what are your tricks?" Wu Xinxin on the side was not convinced, and began to roar in protest.

"This is called the soldiers never tire of deceit. We are in actual combat. Winning is our true ability." Zhao Chongbin's brother also retorted with a smile.

Their theory is actually correct, that is, the tricks are really inadequate, and Wu Xinxin, who has always been so angry, also blushes and has a thick neck.

"Hmph, I don't believe in this evil anymore, I'll compare it with you." It didn't make sense, Wu Xinxin was ready to go into battle as soon as she rolled up her sleeves to get her face back in the martial arts gym.

Suddenly, an arm stretched out from the chute, which was able to stand in front of her, "This time, I'll go up first."

Wu Xinxin was taken aback and looked up at the person who walked forward . She was immediately happy again, "Ye Zi "After shouting, she immediately started to complain to Song Ye, "Ye Zi, your group of subordinates are too bullying, we don't need internal force, but they are playing around."

This young lady has completely ignored Song Yebi. She was seven or eight years younger, like a shy little girl, pulling her arm and acting like a baby.

Zhao Chongbin's eyes were fixed on the hands that the two of them were in contact with, and there was a chuckle in his heart, secretly, damn, isn't this girl Song Ye's?

Song Ye gently pushed away Wu Xinxin's aegyo, and walked to the opposite of Zhao Chongbin a few steps forward.

The latter swallowed abruptly, feeling that his neck hurts, and hesitated: "Song Ye, you, you want to fight with me?"

"Well, I am also a martial arts disciple." So he is eligible to participate in the battle. Song Ye said.

Zhao Chongbin said, waking up from his dream, he suddenly woke up and kicked in front of his boss's teacher, and his intestines were about to regret.

Can I compare?

Before he could say this, Wu Xinxin on the side began to laugh, "Let you scream, deserve it." In a

word, success wiped out Zhao Chongbin's incomparable thoughts, and at any rate he was a little bit spineless and heartbroken. After leaving, he opened his posture, and by the way, he had to declare, "Well, the game is back to the game. If you lose, you can't get revenge." Now their brothers can count on Song Ye to eat.

"Don't worry, you can't beat me." So Song Ye was very confident to let him stop his wishful thinking.

Zhao Chongbin bit his posterior molars, and felt that the boy's mouth was as venomous as his skills. Thinking that he was also a person who had been on the battlefield and carried a gun. Now he was fearless and started offensively and rushed towards Song Ye. She wanted to attack behind her back.