Chapter 376-380

Gu Yitong's family runs a chain restaurant, and he always takes the majority when it comes to treats.

What's more, he is very curious about the relationship between Song Ye and Wang Qianqian at the moment.

Song Ye had no objection to this, everyone nodded, and Wang Qianqian pulled Xiang Qing up again, and the group of seven was about to leave.

At this time, "Song Ye, somehow relatives, how could you not call me for dinner? If I knew you were here, I would find you the first time." Behind him, the sound of footsteps came, and Song Chengen clutched his schoolbag. , And stopped in front of a few people.

When everyone heard Song Chengen's words, they felt hypocritical. Song Ye's name had been spread throughout the school on the first day of military training. Unless he was deaf, he would not know. Song Chengen came out to recognize each other at this time. The timing was obviously very delicate.

Song Ye put his hands in his pockets, but looked at each other coldly, and didn't mean to speak.

Songcheng En general it is totally do not care, smiling with other people playing the greeting, "Hello, everyone, I am a cousin Song leaves, nice to meet you, you go to dinner, everyone else with it."

Known Wang Qianqian, who had sex with the Song family, frowned immediately and opened her mouth to refuse.

Unexpectedly, Le Mingyu, who had been stinking a face, opened his mouth, "Well, many people are lively, anyway, I don't care about an extra pair of chopsticks." As he said, he glanced at Song Ye with a smile. A trace of contempt flashed.

Sure enough, what kind of species are born in any family, and the cheeky is inherited.

The leader, Mencius Heng Wei, frowned slightly, a little displeased with Le Mingyu's self-assertion, but in the end the other party was Song Ye's relative, so he couldn't refuse, "Then let's go together."

"Inconvenient." At the same time, it was Song Ye who said this time.

Song Chengen's face was stunned, and the joy of victory was diminished. "Song Ye, it's normal to have a meal even among classmates, not to mention that we are still relatives. You have a small circle, and you don't allow me. Join?" When

freshmen enter the school, everyone is in an unfamiliar situation with each other. The fellow villagers still get together and stay together, let alone among relatives.

When Song Chengen said this, it was fine for ordinary people, but it was a pity that Song Ye encountered him.

"I don't think you are pleasing to your eyes, this is the explanation." Today, Song Ye and Song Yuanzhi and his wife are cold-eyed, how can they care about Song Chengen's opinion.

A sixteen-year-old boy was shaved off stage in front of so many people. Song Chengen was not as tolerant as Qiao Yue, and his face was flushed with anger. "Song Ye, where did I offend you, your parents now In the rental house, eating steamed buns and cabbage, your sister is dead and alive every day without a leg, and it is not our family that helps you everywhere. And you live in a double dormitory with a full scholarship, I don't even talk about you. Now that you even have a meal together, you reject me so much, do you have a conscience?"

Even if he was angry, Song Chengen inherited Qiao Yue's disgusting temperament, and buckled Song Ye's dirty water in a few words.

At this time, there were still many passing students in the corridor. Song Ye, as a topical public figure, has always attracted attention. At this time, when Song Chengen said this, many students around slowed down and craned their necks to eavesdrop.

Unknown Gu Yitong and Fang Ye looked at each other, and they couldn't believe Song Ye was such a person.

But Song Chengen is Song Ye's cousin, he doesn't need to ruin her reputation, right?

Seeing everyone's shaking eyes, Song Ye didn't speak, and Wang Qianqian couldn't help it.

"Song Chengen, don't talk nonsense here. I know exactly what your family is like. Song Ye has fallen for eight lifetimes with a family like yours. Believe it or not, Yuncheng No matter how far away, my Wang family has a way to make the Song family unable to stay." She stepped forward, with her hands around her chest, her slender chin raised, and she stared straight at each other.

"You, you are bullying others, and what I said is true. If she really didn't do it, why is she afraid that others would know." Song Chengen knew that the Wang family was rich and powerful, and faced Wang Qianqian's lack of confidence.

"Haha, you are the one who is the bully." Wang Qianqian sneered, turned around and hooked Song Ye's arm, and continued: "We are willing to be friends with Song Ye, but we don't want to talk to you. If you want to meet rich friends, you will be troubled. When you go back, look in the mirror first and put away your hypocritical face. If you look at it too much, I feel sick."

In the restaurant, the humiliation of Song Ye by Qiao Yue and Song Chengen in public was still vivid, Wang Qianqian I know this family is shameless, so I don't show mercy at all when I speak ruthlessly.

"You, you... stay with her, you will regret it." Song Chengen, who was so shocked that there was nothing to say, could only put down cruel words and fled.

"Heh, this kind of villain is not worthy of a bad mood. Walk around, everyone will eat." Wang Qianqian sighed, and then she smiled and dragged Song Ye to continue walking on the campus, using actions to show that she was actively adhering to Song. Ye's.

Song Ye was a little moved about Wang Qianqian's kindness. Although she didn't care about these rumors, she still moved her heart when someone came out for herself.

However, Song Chengen's appearance was indeed an accident, and it was a little troublesome.

So when she got downstairs in the hotel, she took the time to go to the bathroom and called Wang Tiechuan.

"Hey, boss, how about the first day of school? Would you like to come out to get together at night?" On the phone, Wang Tiechuan was also very lively. He was admitted to a nearby high school, and he was not far away.

"No, there is action to meet in the base." Now that Qin Zhan knows her whereabouts, she doesn't want to expose the people of the night gang to the face, "calling you, let you deal with someone."

Hearing the words, The phone immediately became quiet, and after a while, Wang Tiechuan's voice came, "Boss, you said."

Song Ye was very satisfied with his seriousness and didn't talk nonsense. He directly said: "Song Chengen, the first class of Shi Yigao, I want him to disappear from school." As for the beating people can not come to school, or threatening him to drop out. Song Ye's concern.

"Okay, tomorrow I promise that this kid won't appear again." Wang Tiechuan deserved it. Now he is most familiar with the underground section of Shishi City. After the topic was over, Wang Tiechuan did not hang up the phone and hesitated. Said: "Boss, now the stone market does not sell drugs, and the firearms section, I contacted the upper family, but the next one in Shishi does not sell goods, which is a bit difficult."

Shishi does not sell drugs, this is Song Ye agreed to Xu Fangsheng, and the condition in exchange was to make a way for the army-fire. At present, Wang Tiechuan is trying to get through the joints.However, the army-fire is not as simple as fighting and killing the gangsters. Contacting people and things will be a more powerful party, so Wang Tiechuan, a layman, will run into a wall.