Chapter 676-680

During the Northern Song Dynasty, there were famines in their hometown. Seven brothers ventured into the mountains to hunt for treasure. They fell into caves deep in the misty dense forest. In the cave, there is a different stone with brilliance, and the seven brothers pry the different stone to move the treasure, but the different stone is as hard as a rock, and they cannot shake it.

Later, someone sat on it and felt the breath surging in the body. Suddenly they could take things and move mountains with their fingertips, while others were powerful.

The seven brothers were overjoyed, moved the different stone out of the cave, and got reused by the court by virtue of their abilities.

Ten thousand generals withered bones beside the throne, and the killing and bloodshed were all inherited from the hands of the seven brothers. One night, all the children and grandchildren of the seven brothers fell asleep in big dreams and never awoke. The seven brothers were sad to find that once the children of the same race brothers were married, the children who gave birth did not have the training conditions for supernatural powers, and there were hidden genetic diseases in the blood.

The seven brothers sensed the serious crimes of their killing, and a hundred years later, they strictly set up a group training to prohibit intermarriage among the seven brothers. At the same time, they opened up the recruitment of foreigners for ability training, in order to expand their influence and marry the descendants of the seven families.

"In the last years of the Qing Dynasty, there were strangers in the clan who lost their fate, so the clan decided to avoid their sharp edges and return to the mountains and forests, and they would live in the mountains for hundreds of years."

From Ye Meirou's narration, seven The success of the brothers originated from supernatural powers. After thousands of years, the forces are still deeply rooted and derived from supernatural powers. However, things must be reversed. Their own crimes of killing and cutting have been punished by heaven, and they are not allowed to intermarry and give birth to children.

As a result, the mystery of the seven families that are highly regarded by the imperial power in the wild history has been unveiled, and the rumors of the power of overwhelming the mountains and the destruction of the dead have all been verified one by one.

"So the people who gave birth to me are the two big clans of the seven big families, the Shao family and the Ye family." Song Ye probably also guessed the context. The family clearly banned intermarriage. Young men and women love each other and taste the forbidden fruit, so she has this. The product of failure.

"Well, you are my elder sister, Ye Meijing's daughter." Ye Meirou nodded, and when she mentioned her elder sister, her face was covered with a haze, "You were found to be strange since you were born, in order to avoid Punishment, I sent you out. Your father was injured at that time and was unconscious. I was the one who made the decision without authorization."

A woman who loves her sister's lover deeply, in order to protect the lover, she will not hesitate to snow night for him Fleeing, hidden with the child to Country Z.

"That night I stood by the riverside, thinking for a long time, but still couldn't kill you. I knew I stayed and you were wandering in this world, but I still have selfish intentions. Keeping you, Yichen still has a thought in this world. Thinking." Recalling the snowy night eighteen years ago, Ye Meirou's expression also showed a trace of trance, and the entanglement and pain still remained on her face.

Song Ye listened silently, but his emotions were extremely calm, not being led by Ye Meirou. She even noticed the ambiguity in the other party's words, and there must be something she had concealed.

For example, why Shao Yichen was seriously injured at that time, and what kind of attitude Ye Meijing held in this matter.

Ye Meirou's words seemed reasonable, but in fact they were full of errors. Song Ye didn't immediately puncture her plan, because she wanted to know the purpose of the other party's coming to her.

"You came today, presumably not to confess your relatives. I already know the whole story, let me talk about your purpose." Song Ye didn't go into the anger of who was right and who was wrong, but calmly transferred it. Topic, since the other party didn't all confess the truth, she didn't need to accompany the other party in the drama here.

Ye Meirou didn't expect Song Ye to be so indifferent to this point. She didn't care about her life experience or her biological parents at all. For a while, she was filled with soft words in her throat. She couldn't vomit or swallow. In the end, I could only sigh helplessly: "Do you know that children born within the same race will not live to be 30 years old. Although the blood of parents can prevent the onset of genetic diseases, when there is no manpower, there is no ability to survive? This cruel world is weak and destined to not survive. Yichen has been working hard for so many years, so that one day he can save you. He saved you twice and three times and almost emptied his body. I did not expect that in the end, he still Can't escape."

"Bi An Hua." Song Ye captured the key information from her words. The first time she had the operation was in the killer's base. "Where is the Shao's place?"

If it's not arranged in advance, Shao Yichen has How can we provide her with blood supply? This must be a bond.

"Yeah, yes." Ye Meirou lowered her eyes, nodded lightly, and continued: "I just didn't expect that you took out the chip and received a blood transfusion. The only way to save you now is to exchange your life. "

In exchange for life?" Song Ye frowned, and his eyes swept across her face slightly, seeming to be considering the truth of what she said.

"Well, the only way to treat this genetic disease is to replace your blood. I heard that Yichen left Doctor Pang to take care of his body, so I guessed his plan." Ye Meirou's eyes were sour. It didn't fall in the memory of the previous ten years ago, but now only because of Shao Yichen's decision, crystal tears rolled down.

Song Ye saw the truth from her face, and the tear was more like a silent heavy hammer hitting her heart, and a dull pain came.

She lowered her eyes and looked at her plain palm. She had never had such a clear feeling. Under the white skin on her wrist, the blood flowing in the blue blood vessels inherited from another person, and the real blood was connected.

"I know that your life is still very long, but, Yichen, he..." Ye Meirou choked in front of her at this time, and she couldn't cry. What was suppressed between her eyebrows was all the emotions and emotions that had nowhere to tell for so many years. pain.

Song Ye understood her intentions.

No one would be willing to watch the beloved give his life for others. No matter how weak and well-behaved Ye Meirou is, there is no way to compromise in this kind of time.

"I understand what you mean, but..." Song Ye paused, his cold eyebrows restrained all emotional ups and downs, and it looked like a cold sculpture, "It's his own choice."

Yes, Song Ye never forced him, and he didn't tell her the truth in advance, which meant that even if he knew it, she couldn't stop it.

Ye Meirou was startled, and two more tears rolled down her face. Through the fuzzy mist, she raised her eyes to look at the girl in front of her, and her expression fell into a trance again, "Too much, you really are too much like her. Even the tone of speech is exactly the same as hers."In the beginning, if Ye Meirou and Song Ye were put together, most people would mistake them for a mother and daughter, because the corners of their eyes and eyebrows looked like eight points. But as long as you observe carefully for a while, you will find that the two of them are two completely different personalities.