Chapter 451-455

The so-called one time of infidelity, a hundred times of uselessness, Song Ye's definition of a friend is so strict that it is almost abnormal. She would not tolerate friends' petty fights just because the other party was young and ignorant. For her who had suffered too much betrayal, the frivolous and weak friendship made her feel unnecessary even a little effort.

Originally, when Wang Qianqian brought Xiang Qing to mix with them, Song Ye was willing to give a bit of sincerity, but today, after making such a fuss, Song Ye just treated it as a rotten appendix and cut it off directly.

"Xiang Qing, don't be stupid, I'll go to my dad." The girl was holding her bruised arm. She was obviously very helpful to Xiang Qing's loyalty. She turned her head and glared at Song Ye, turning her head to go. Find my father crying.

At this moment, the voice of a gentle middle-aged man came over, "Qing'er, this is in your Uncle Xu's house, why is it noisy?"

Xiang Qing turned around and saw that it was her father. Last happy, she quickly put down her blocked arm and wrapped it up intimately, "Dad, it's not me."

The girl didn't move when she saw the person coming . She followed Xiang Qing's words and complained. Uncle Xiang, don't blame Qing'er, she did this to help me get ahead, ooh..."

Seeing the little girl cry, Xiang Wenqi's keen observation ability immediately saw that the other party's skirt was dirty. The elbow was also broken, and she frowned and asked, "What's the matter?" The

adult opened her mouth, and the girl was so confident that she stretched out her fingers and complained loudly, "It was him who knocked me down just now. It's too much to apologize to me."

Hearing this, Xiang Wenqi's brows became even tighter, and he dared to make trouble in his boss's house. Who was so mindless?

As a result, I looked in the direction that the girl was pointing to. When I saw the face that was so familiar to the pain, Xiang Wenqi gave a thump in his heart. Some unpleasant memories poured into his heart, causing his temples to jump suddenly. stand up.

"Song Shao is here too." Xiang Wenqi twitched at the corner of his mouth, showing a stiff smile.

"Long time no see, Xiang Ju." Song Ye didn't expect him to be the first person to come out, so he looked at him with a smile on his face.

Xiang Wenqi's heart twitched, and the corners of his mouth stiffened again, "Don't look out, just call him Uncle." He didn't forget this ancestor's way of tossing people. Although he was a dude, he couldn't really offend him.

The corner of Song Ye's mouth twitched, and he felt very funny about this unlucky and dog-like Xiang Ju.

The momentum was weakened, and everyone present was stunned. When they reacted, Xiang Qing stretched out his hand and was already pulling his father's arm, "Dad..." What's the matter? Why should he be so polite to Song Ye and hurt people? Shouldn't his father criticize people in public with the right words?

"Ahem, Qing'er, are there some misunderstandings between you and Song Shao? You are about the same age. You should help each other. You can't just make conflicts." Xiang Wenqi coughed embarrassingly, and didn't care about protecting his face. She turned her head and expressed her position euphemistically, and by the way warned her daughter not to mess with Song Ye casually.

This Hunshi Devil even beat the police-chat.

How could Xiang Qing understand the scruples in his heart, staring slightly, she looked at her father in disbelief, "Dad, it was he who hit someone. We have all seen it, right and wrong, it's already clear."

Seeing her daughter's stubborn face, Xiang Wenqi also had a headache. Before she could speak again, another parent over there hurried over, "Feifei, what's wrong with this? Why did you get injured in a while? I'm wronged and told Dad that Dad will uphold justice for you. "If

there is a father, there must be a daughter. If you step forward, you will uphold justice first.

Song Ye sneered inwardly, his face was cold, and he didn't leave after standing there, just watching what else this group of people could do.

"Woo, Dad, it was the two of them who knocked me down and despised me." The girl named Feifei was nestled in her father's arms like a three-year-old child, pitifully tight.

Tang Yi smiled when they said more and more, he couldn't help but retorted, "It's not like that, but they didn't respect us first, and stopped us from leaving."

"Shut up!" Claimed to be the 0 chief of XXX bureau. The man yelled sharply, glanced at the shabby Tang Yi smile, and said coldly: "Whose child are you, let your parents come out and talk?"

"I, I..." Tang Yixiao didn't expect the man in front of him to be well-dressed. Shut up and talk about family background. But they didn't have the support of their parents, they opened their mouths to talk, but in the end they were full of bitterness.

In this era of fighting for father 0, huh...

a big hand was suddenly placed on the shoulder, and he pushed himself to the side with a force. Tang Yixiao only felt that he had crashed into a warm embrace, and Song Ye could be heard clearly in his ears. "

Take care of her." Tang Yixiao raised his eyes and saw that the person standing in front of him was Xu Zihang, and she was lying in his arms at the moment. When she recognized this fact, her whole face instantly It was congested.

"Are you okay?" Xu Zihang touched her head, but didn't mind.

Tang Yixiao carefully stepped away from his embrace, feeling nostalgic in his heart, shaking his head while staring at the buttons of his suit.

On the other side, Song Ye already put his hands in his pockets, and said flatly, "I'm no longer a three-year-old child. I don't need to know whether it's right or wrong, and I don't need any round, which parent or other parent should come out to support him."

Anyone knows how to use innuendo, refer to sang and curse.

"Meals can be eaten indiscriminately, and words can be talked indiscriminately. With so many people watching, who would use power to put pressure on them? It is better for children to study in a simple mood. Don't think the world is too dark." Laughing, he started to run on Song Ye in an official tone.

Song Ye was not afraid. He didn't even frown. He walked straight to his father and his daughter, calmly saying: "Oh? Since this gentleman said so unselfishly, it is better to ask your daughter. What did I say, why did I bump into her."

Xu Ye did not expect that the young man in front of him would be so rebellious. The man was really shocked by the opponent's aura for a while, but under the full eyes of everyone, he straightened his back immediately and hummed coldly, "Huh, hit someone. There is still so much truth, this is the reason why you want your parents to come out and strictly discipline. This is not a place where you can be fooled."

"Haha..." Song Ye said in capitalized mockery on his face, he still had to fight for a long time. Father, "I don't have parents, and naturally I don't have a background, but I really want to teach me, I'm afraid you are not that capable."

Although the boy's cold eyebrows are expressionless, his posture at the moment is clearly written with the word dude.To say that within the boundaries of Stone City, XX has a lot of oil and water, and the position is also popular. Especially for those who are the leader, the predecessors and later accept almost all others' favor, even if the position is higher than him, it is also three. Welcome each other with smiles.