Chapter 486-490

Song Ye just disappeared. In the explosion of the Han family's ancient house, when Qin Zhan hurried back when he received the news, Huohai had already burned everything to ashes. He rushed into the fire scene alone and rushed to the second floor. Yan's room finally burned one arm and Song Ye could not be found.

It was the first time that Yunhua, who was still waiting for her to go back in the Stone City Hospital, was asked by Song Ye to make an appointment.

All insiders know that Song Ye went to the capital to seek revenge from the Han family. Qin Zhan also found a video of Song Ye pretending to be an old man and mixed into the Han family afterwards, confirming that Song Ye had not come out in the Han family.

So when I heard the fire, I subconsciously thought that Song Ye was also burned to ashes in the fire.

Even if they didn't believe it at first, time passed like this one day or two. After three months of trying to find no results, everyone didn't say anything, but in their hearts they all acquiesced in the fact that Song Ye is dead.

Qin Zhan never mentioned Song Ye again, but took care of Yunhua and Tang Yixiao according to the previous agreement. Later, he sent Tang Yixiao to a foreign country for skin graft surgery and helped them move to a new home.

The garden community that Song Ye chose before leaving was very beautiful, but on the day the family moved in, no one spoke at the dinner table.

After Qin Zhan finished the meal, he was considered to have completed the final task, but before leaving the Song family, he looked back at a certain room on the second floor for a long time.

It was the midsummer season. The girl woke up and found herself in an empty and cold room. She got up and wanted to get out of bed, but found that her hands and feet were very weak, and her body was densely attached to various wires. Keep ringing.

She felt very noisy, so she waved her hand to stop this thing, but only heard a loud bang. The machine flew more than ten meters away with her light wave, and then fell to the ground and fell into pieces. .

The girl stared at her hand, seemingly confused.

The door was pushed open, and a few doctors in white coats walked in from the door. They wanted to touch the girl, but they were thrown away by the girl. One of the doctors hit her head and bled.

The girl pursed her lips and stared at the group of people in front of her blankly. She didn't know where it was or why she was here, so she instinctively resisted everything that was unknown around her.

Behind her, there was the sound of high heels stepping on, and falling in the middle of a white robe was a woman in a black lace dress. She was very young. A large hollow pattern on her chest outlined her wonderful figure, and her face was also very beautiful. It's the one that can hook people, but the smile on her face makes people feel very uncomfortable.

"Baby, you are too rude. Barbarians are not welcome here." The woman was a little bit slurred in Chinese, but she was still fluent.

The girl averted her gaze to express her rejection of women.

"Hehe, you ignore me like this, I don't like it very much. Baby, everything here is mine, and you are mine. Resistance is not good for you, otherwise we will try the consequences." The woman said He touched his ears, and the button hidden in the earrings was touched.

The girl only felt as if her whole body was being passed through by electricity, "Um..." The pain of her nerves as if she had been crushed by a truck made her cover the back of her neck, and her violent trembling facial muscles twisted slightly.

After ten seconds, the electric shock stopped. The girl was already limp on the bed, unable to resist the doctors who stepped forward to check her.

Enough tossing up and down, the girl's strength gradually recovered, but this time she did not resist again.

"Congratulations, Madam Zero is in very good condition, and her physical skills have reached the peak. Once she is engaged in training, she will be the strongest person in the base." The doctor stepped forward to congratulate, and there seemed to be flesh and blood girls between words. Think of it as a controllable machine.

The lady smiled happily when she heard the words, stepped on high heels and walked to the bed, reaching out to touch the girl's face from a condescending position, and couldn't help but exclaim, "Oh, your face is like being kissed by God, dear , You will be the best weapon."

Weapons.

This time the girl was convinced that she had not heard it wrong, so her brows wrinkled again.

The woman forbids her to escape, pinching her chin and pulling it back slightly, her eyes with delicate eyeliner meet the girl's cold and brilliant eyes, and there is a trace of jealousy in her heart, but the corners of her mouth are It's high up, "Listen, from today on, all your actions will be subject to my orders. If you don't obey and do wrong things, you will be punished just now. If you want to get rid of the things in your neck, you His brain will be blown into a blood hole. From now on, your name will be No. Zero. "

No. Zero.

No, the girl subconsciously refuted it from the bottom of her heart. Although she did not remember where she came from, what kind of identity she was, and what kind of past she had, she clearly remembered that in her sleep, a nice voice kept calling her, " Song Ye..."

Song Ye, this should be her name.

But the woman seemed to have concluded that she had forgotten everything. Song Ye knew that the resistance would suffer, so this time he just stared at the woman with his eyes open and motionless until the other party was successfully pleased. He touched her head and said softly: "Hey, as long as you are obedient, you will have everything you want. If you have enough rest, go and say hello to your friends, and you will be together in the future." After the

woman finished speaking, she shook her long His black dress walked out of the room, Song Ye lay on the bed and closed his eyes and tried to think, but his mind was empty, this time even the nice man's voice no longer appeared.

In the end, she gave up exploring her memory again, turned over and got out of bed, and tried to walk back and forth a few times. The feeling of limp hands and feet gradually subsided, and she felt as if she had slept here for a long time.

After a while, another person came in, "No. Zero, you should come out, your partner is waiting for you."

The man's voice was rigid and not warm at all. Song Ye glanced at him lightly, then walked out of the room with him blankly.

The base in the woman's mouth is very large and empty. The main color is her favorite white, with white walls and bright floor-to-ceiling windows. You can see what some men and women in pure white cotton clothes are doing in each glass room.

Song Ye followed the two to a place similar to a deck, and what he saw was a group of dark black tones that were incompatible with white. Everyone's costumes are all weird. Some people wear a black robe from hood to tail, and only a pair of blind fish eyes can be seen. Some people are covered with white paint. If you don't look closely, you will think that they are one body with the sofa. Some people wear short clothes. , Holding a long knife, like an ancient warrior.These four or five strangely-shaped people gathered together and did not speak, but after seeing Song Ye in a pure white cotton skirt, there was a hint of surprise on his face.