Chapter 611-615

However, the rumors on the Internet ended, but the rumors in reality were still flying in the sky. In the end, Yin Hengyang's questioning was drawn, and he almost made a fuss with Xiao Ke to go to the rooftop again.

Song Ye is still doing her own way, coming and going like wind in the school, so that the girls who want to block her in the toilet are helpless.

Regarding the action three days later, Song Ye had already greeted Qin Zhan in advance, and decided to keep the original plan unchanged, so as not to startle the snake.

"The person meeting with Ding Kai should also belong to the Qin family." Song Ye said his thoughts when talking to Qin Zhan. After all, ten o'clock is not a serious working time, and he can accurately predict Ding Kai's If you go home at the time, it is bound to be the opponent doing the game.

"Well, it will be cleaned up at the time." Qin Zhan replied from the other end, and said, "You don't have to go to this task yourself. Although the Yin family's skills are average, I don't want you to take risks. "

Even if Song Ye's strength is no match for him, Qin Zhan still regards her as a fragile item.

This kind of care and care feels good. Song Ye gently pulled the corner of his mouth and responded, "Well, I know, you also pay attention to safety. I'm afraid that when the mission fails, Shuyu's mother and son will play tricks on their backs."

Qin Wenrong is Qin Zhan's biological father anyway, and even the bastard will have a bottom line. The Qin family also forced Qin Zhan to return to inherit the position of the Patriarch. But Shu Yu's mother and son are different. Qin Feng is eyeing the position of the heir, and Shu Yu, a serious woman, must have no compromises in order to kiss her son.

After discussing the matter, the two of them cared about each other's recent lives like ordinary lovers.

"I heard that the sons of the Xiao family and the Yin family are pestering you." After asking about Song Ye's physical condition, the man turned his head and said seriously.

"Aren't you busy doing business?" Song Ye smiled at the corner of his mouth, sitting on the edge of the window sill playing with potted plants, not disgusted with the man's behavior that always controls her dynamics even if he is far away.

People who care about her are called surveillance, and lovers who care about her are called care.

Human hearts are grown in flesh, so naturally they will be biased.

"Everything about you is business, no matter how big or small." Qin Zhan replied solemnly on the other end, and the sharp contrast of sweet words was the most exciting.

Song Ye's aunts in their 30s couldn't hold back the heat.

Although the separation was not long, and occasionally connected, not far apart, Song Ye missed Qin Zhan very much.

This kind of inner emotional dependence came turbulent and strong, making her heart feel sour and sweet.

"I miss you very much." A short four words came from the other end of the phone, Qin Zhan's deep and magnetic voice was like a burst of electricity passing through the eardrum and hitting his heart.

Bang Bang, Song Ye heard that his heartbeat was violently out of control. After a long while, he finally replied, "Me too."

I missed you very much.

During the night when the planned action was carried out, a heavy rain fell on the street. At ten o'clock in the evening, Song Ye stood on the roof of a bungalow and used supernatural powers to sense where the Yin family was hiding.

"The other party drove a van. There are seven people in total. They should all be good players." She pretended to use a binoculars to point to the alley in the front left, and the rain from the black baseball cap splashed on her face, looking solemn and cold.

This time she didn't listen to Qin Zhan's words, because she knew Ding Kai's importance to Qin Zhan, and she could not rest assured unless she was there in person.

"Boss, seven to seven, we'll just go." Zhao Chongbin stood up. There are also seven people on their side. If they compare their skills, they won't lose to the Yin family.

The difficulty lies in how to successfully get Ding Kai out of danger without killing the Yin family.

The time was approaching ten o'clock quickly, and a car slowly drove up under the rain. The body was low-key black because it drove slowly because of the rain.

But when approaching the street corner, the tires still cannot avoid being punctured by nails sprinkled on the ground.

When the car stopped, the driver came down to check the situation and found that all the tires were leaking. He said something to Ding Kai in the car, and then he called and prepared to call someone to pick him up.

But at this moment, seven sturdy men rushed out of the alley diagonally across the street. One was tall and muscular, and the seven had the same goal. They quickly approached the car.

"Who are you and what do you want to do?" Ding Kai poked his head out of the car, realizing that things had changed, and yelled at him.

But the seven people on the opposite side did not answer. There was no muddle between the movements. They stepped forward and pulled the back seat away, holding Ding Kai's hand as a hand knife to drop.

With a swish, a cold light suddenly flew out from the rain curtain, and the man raised his hand and was instantly cut by a long hole by the blade.

When the other six people saw this, their expressions began to be highly guarded.

But Zhao Chongbin and several people were good at assassinations. The night and heavy rain, when they arrived by the car, the Yin family hadn't found them yet.

So the knife in the hand fell, and the knife was slashed at the back of the opponent's neck one by one. This is the only best way to reduce casualties without hurting people.

But although the opponent's sensitivity and skill are not as good as Zhao Chongbin's, but the muscles are resistant to falling and beating, Zhao Chongbin's few people cut with a knife, but the other party just staggered forward a few steps, and did not faint immediately.

In an instant, someone recovered and fought with Zhao Chongbin.

One side tried his best, but the other side was merciful and could not hurt others. Even if there was a gap in strength, it would be difficult to distinguish the superior in the battle for a while. When he was inadvertently tied up by the opponent, the Ding Kai behind him was exposed. flaw.

"Not good!" When Zhao Chongbin caught a glimpse of the figure rushing past the back seat, he immediately warned his companion next to the car.

But the other party had Ding Kai in hand, and the two sides were also deadlocked.

"Get out of the way, or I'll kill him." The Yin family had received orders to capture them alive, so naturally they wouldn't be cruel, but the verbal threat was still released.

It's just that as soon as I said this, my neck felt cold, and a cold voice came from behind me, "Let go of him, my knife does not have eyes."

That voice was too vague to distinguish between men and women, but The knife in her hand did not hesitate to advance a point, making the opponent clearly feel the tingling sensation of blood flowing down.

"Don't be impulsive, friend." The other party released Ding Kai, raising his hand to show his head.

"Let your companion stop." The voice behind him continued.

The other party hesitated for a moment, and when he realized that he would die first even if he attacked with a backhand, he had no choice but to speak and let the brothers stop.

The Yin family looked at each other and saw the eighth person who appeared on the court, as well as the knife in her hand. They really didn't move.

Then I felt a flower in front of my eyes, a pain in my neck, and my eyes fell into darkness.In the black rain curtain, the battle is clearly not to the end, and one's own side has already taken the upper hand.