Chapter 711-715

It was agreed to go to An Mo, but at this time, Ye Meijing dashed in and turned into seeing another man.

"Mother..." Ye Lingyin lowered his head and pinched the corners of his skirt, cowardly and hesitating to speak.

Ye Meijing frowned in disgust. Before she could say anything, she faintly said, "Attitude is more affectionate." Not

to mention Ye Lingyin raised his head and stared, even Song Ye was surprised.

This Ye Lingyin is the head of the Ye family, and Qin Zhan has the blood of the Luo family. Although it is not of the same origin, it is a race that absolutely does not allow intermarriage. What does this Ye Meijing's order mean.

Ye Ling tone full of reluctant, we must fight mouth, but I looked up to touch Ye Meijing eyes, the hearts of a tight, open-mouthed at once lose all courage, ultimately, stammered a word, "good."

From From the corner of Song Ye's eyes, he could see the panic flashing across his face.

Her compromise eased Ye Meijing's ugly expression. When she stretched out her hand to take the porcelain bowl from the maid's hand, she didn't know what happened. The maid's legs became soft, her body crooked, and the water and the bowl were all smashed. To Ye Meijing.

"Ah..." The maid exclaimed, and subconsciously used her ability to grab the bowl.

And Ye Meijing shot at the same time, the two abilities collided, and they were all wind spells.

The two abilities were pressed together at the same time, and the fragile porcelain bowl could not withstand the pressure. After a crackling sound, it suddenly fell apart and exploded directly in the space.

"Huh." Ye Meijing snorted coldly, raised his hand instantly, flicked his wide sleeves, and swept the debris onto one wall with the wind.

Suddenly, she felt a pain in her fingertips. She looked down and saw that a piece of debris fell off her knees at some point. A drop of bright red blood slipped from her fingertips. The slight tingling sensation made her brows wrinkle deeply. .

"Patriarch, be careful." At this moment, Ye Meijing angrily wanted to raise his hand to sweep away the tiles on his knees, but in the chute, he reached out a hand sooner and removed the fragments for her, followed by a white handkerchief. Zi put on his fingertips.

The cut was a little deep, and the veil was stained red all at once.

"Home, Patriarch, damn your subordinates." The maid next to her was already kneeling on the ground in fright, her face covered with panic.

Ye Meijing's eyebrows furrowed fiercely, his eyes were filled with evil spirits, and he was about to break out.

"Patriarch, let her get the medicine kit first, and I will help you treat the wound." At this time, Song Ye spoke again.

The voice was clear and faint, but with an unspeakable taste. Ye Meijing only felt that the anger in his heart suddenly loosened, and the tingling pain in his fingertips seemed to expand.

She endured her displeasure and waved her hand boredly, "Trash, I can't go down and get it." The

maid hurried away and quickly took the medicine kit back.

Ye Meijing looked down at Song Ye who was half-kneeling in front of her while treating her wounds. She felt a sense of familiarity in her heart. She was not so ugly even with that ugly face. "You..."

she wondered. Aloud, but was interrupted.

"Well, Patriarch, be careful not to get water on your fingers these few days." Song Ye got up and put her hand down. People had already retreated to Ye Lingyin's side.

Ye Meijing looked at the perfectly bandaged wound on her finger, and the discomfort in her heart miraculously disappeared. She looked at the maid who was kneeling on the ground, and waved lightly, "Go and receive the punishment yourself."

This time, she didn't kill.

After breakfast, Song Ye went out to Luo's house with Ye Lingyin, but did not see Qin Zhan at Luo's house.

"Young Master is going out today, Miss Ye will come again next time." In the main house, the butler offered a good tea and snack, but he blocked Ye Lingyin back.

After walking for nearly two hours and returning without success, Ye Lingyin had a gloomy face as soon as he went out, leaving Song Ye to manipulate the wind technique and leave quickly.

Song Ye called out a few pretentiously, and then touched the necklace on his neck.

The blood drops glowing bright red, proving that Qin Zhan is nearby, even at home.

It seems that the Luo family does not welcome people from the Ye family to visit.

Immediately, Song Ye didn't go in to find Qin Zhan, but turned around and went to Shao's main house.

A month has passed since the last contact with Ye Meirou. When Song Ye arrived at the agreed location, she saw the woman watering the flowers on the corner of the back garden.

Clusters of other shore flowers bloom brightly under her hands. The soil here seems to be able to grow this kind of death flower during the alternate season. Because the courtyard is full of manzhushahua, regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, so they always give People feel that time is still.

"You are here." Ye Meirou turned and raised her eyes to look at her. Under the root of the wall, among the flowers, she smiled infinitely. Her white gauze skirt was elegant and fresh, and she was of good figure. Fourteen or five years old is not too much.

This woman seemed to have stopped aging in this still time.

Song Ye retracted his gaze, stepped forward and handed over the contents of his sleeves, "This is what you want."

Ye Meirou was taken aback and took a look at the veil. There was indeed a big blood stain on it.

It had only been three days since entering the Ye family. She thought that Song Ye came here for help at this time, but she didn't expect that she had already got the blood of the Ye family patron.

"How did you do it?" Ye Meirou couldn't help but wonder. A sister of more than thirty years, she knows what Ye Meijing is like better than anyone. She has deep thoughts and is most suspicious and fickle. Not to mention her own heirs, even her father is on guard. It is easier said than done to get close to her.

But Song Ye got the blood in only three days, which had to be amazing.

"You don't need to know about this. I believe that with the Shao family's technology, this blood medicine is enough." Song Ye's cold face has any expression. From the first contact with Ye Meirou, she does not appear to be half affectionate. Now it is even more so. in this way. Naturally, she would not tell the other party that it was her own layout that injured the maid's knee, manipulated the tiles to scratch Ye Meijing at the time of the ability collision, and took the risk of using hypnosis and 0 techniques to control the other party's emotions. Unconsciously, he left the veil covering the wound.

"Enough is enough." Ye Meirou was not embarrassed when she was blocked, she said meaningfully while holding the veil in her hand.

Song Ye frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Hehe..." Ye Meirou suddenly chuckled, and as soon as she took a piece of her palm, the veil that she had taken so hard to retrieve was instantly crushed into powder, "Forgot To tell you, the source of this blood needs the position of the heart." Heart

blood.

what? Song Ye suddenly raised his hand and choked her neck, slammed people down on the wall, and then pierced her palm with a wall of Qi into a sharp sword before Ye Meirou made a move, "Dare to move, I Kill you immediately."The Ye family is the only family with special abilities to practice abilities among the seven major families. Whether it is the main family or the side branch, it is possible to derive special abilities.