Chapter 16-20

The gunfire exploded, shocking the three of them to stagnate, and the tension in their hearts tightened.

Song Ye turned her head and looked faintly in the direction of the twilight Zhongshan Co, her mouth straightened and squeezed into a straight line, "Let's go, we don't have much time." As early as when the mother and son said the person, she guessed that she was in the transit station. She has ammunition and guns, which is why she didn't immediately kill and revenge.

Of the three, Song Ye is the youngest. But in this escape, she was the leader, calm and calm, even if she didn't understand the situation in the mountains, she didn't panic when she encountered the swamp viper.

After four hours of traveling, Yunhua was obviously exhausted. Even though he did not say anything, Song Ye could still detect it from the cold palm of the opponent's palm.

"Let's take a break here." Song Ye stopped, holding Yunhua to move to a hidden position under the tree.

At this time, she was opposed by the girl who insisted on following her earlier. Her voice was a little impatient and impatient in the dark, "No, they have guns and are familiar with the mountains. Now they will be caught when they stop." It's easy to escape, but I don't want to go back to the place where life is worse than death.

Yunhua also shook his head, holding Song Ye's hand trembling, "Aye, she was right, we can't rest here." Although she is already very tired, she can't become a burden in the team, Song Ye along the way In order to take care of her, she has slowed down several times.

"Listen to me." Song Ye held her back with a cold voice that could not be disputed. Then he raised his eyes, looked at the girl on the other side, and said casually: "If you want to go, go by yourself."

"You... "The girl was irritated, and she opened her mouth to rebut, but when she thought of relying on Song Ye next, she had to swallow her anger, and sat down under the big tree angrily, her back facing the two of them as if sulking.

Yunhua sighed in distress when looking at the two people who were not right, then sat under the tree and rested for a while, then whispered to Song Ye, "Aye, she is also innocent. We can save one or the other. "

Song Ye know her heart and mind, did not refute nodded, took water and bread from space, and handed Wan Wah," get something to eat. "

Wan Wah surprised a moment, looking down at something in his hand, not consciously see Looking at the backpack behind her, she wondered: "How do I think you have everything in this bag." She has all the shoes, clothes, and food, otherwise she really can't run that far.

Of course Song Ye would not tell her that the bag is just a display, everything is actually stored in the space, "Quickly eat, there is still a long way to go."

"Well, thank you, Aye." Yunhua nodded. , A long-lost smile appeared on his torn face. Although it was the first time we met, Song Ye gave her a very familiar feeling, as if she had lived together before, and she could clearly feel the other person's consideration and care for her.

While eating, Yunhua looked around. When he saw the figure curled up under the tree opposite, he felt compassion in his heart.

She took the rest of the water and walked over to the bread. Just about to speak, she suddenly saw the girl raising her head, her mouth bulging up, and her arms were protecting a pile of food.

"You..." Yunhua looked at her in shock, unable to speak for a long time.

Song Ye, who was sitting in the same place, seemed to see through everything long ago, and said in a cold voice: "She won't be hungry. To escape by herself, she will take away the rations of her companion. This kind of person will not let herself starve. "