Chapter 386-390

Parting ways with everyone, Song Ye dangled in the street alone in the night, walked through the downtown area, passed through the grid shop, and came to a secluded alley. The silhouette flashed and disappeared in the darkness.

The sound of footsteps rushed up, and the vague silhouettes looked back and forth, "Why are people gone? I was here just now. It is impossible to go far. Tell the boss, we will chase after each other." The

voice fell, followed by one after another. A few more people walked up, and through the dim yellow street lights in the downtown area, the tall figure of the leading man was exposed. That face was the Fang Jian who had been humiliated and left during the day.

"Boss, the man... is lost." The group of people who followed him bowed their heads, ashamed of their disadvantages.

Fang Jian's eyes were staring at the dark alley, and he waved to interrupt him, "No one is lost, it's because you have a bad look."

What? The person under his hand was stunned, but didn't react.

Here Fang Jian had already stopped at the entrance of the alley first, staring at a spot with shining eyes until a white figure emerged from the shadow.

He was dressed in white clothes and white trousers, and his figure was slender.

"Why, why are they there?" The men were shocked, because they had already carefully looked at the situation in the alley just now, and they hadn't seen any figure at all.

It's damn oozing to show up suddenly now.

Only Fang Jian maintained his composure, and even became highly vigilant, "I underestimate you." It is definitely not an ordinary student to be able to use such a deep hiding technique.

Fang Jian can pull up a team on the road to collect money and sell his life. Naturally, he has real skills under his hands. He is a scout and has a keen sense of smell and vision. If it were not like this, it would have been impossible to find a teenager hiding in the dark. .

Song Ye strolled out of the darkness, facing the dozens of big men in black who were surrounded by the alley, his expression remained calm, there was even a small smile on her mouth, and the whole night melted into a huge black hole behind her. , Looks ghostly.

"Boss Fang is looking for me in such a hurry, what's the matter?" She asked politely, as if this pursuit had never happened.

"Just curious, how did you learn your marksmanship." Fang Jian was a little awkward by the other's calmness. He thought that he didn't find an ambush along the way. Song Ye was probably just bluffing, so he didn't circumvent him immediately and continued. He said:. "Ming did not say dark words, kids, today you broke my way of getting money, he will have to make up for our losses, as long as you tell the person behind you, take me to meet, let's say all is well,"

"good Ah." Song Ye immediately responded.

what? Fang Jian was taken aback and stared, somewhat unexpected. First, he didn't expect Song Ye to admit that someone was instructing him so easily, and second, he didn't expect Song Ye to promise so readily.

This speed is so fast that his series of expected threats are useless.

"But..." On the other end, Song Ye spoke again, lengthening his voice as if tauntingly said: "I dare to take it, maybe you dare to go."

"Smelly boy, don't look down on us, be careful you will get bullets right away, God The earth is big, there is no place we dare not break." Before Fang Jian could speak, a brother under his hand hurried out and snarled at Song Ye.

Today they suffered a loss under Song Ye's hands, and now they are all jealous when seeing their enemies meet.

Fang Jian raised his hand to stop the person. He stepped forward and leaned forward. He sneered and said, "Hehe, I also want to know, who brought up such an arrogant kid like you?" It was so arrogant that it tickles the teeth.

"Then listen well." Song Ye put his hands in his trouser pockets, standing on the wall, his indifferent lips opened and closed, and he gently spit out two words, "Ye Gang."

Ye Gang!

Fang Jian's heart jumped suddenly, and his pupils shrank violently in an instant. Anyone who has been gangsters will not be aware of the existence of the night gang in the past six months. This little gang who walked out of a small place with bare hands swallowed the Yan Gang in one breath and upset the entire underground gang in Los Angeles. Now the whole The black roads of country Z are watching the movement of this team.

Before Fang Jian came to Stone City, he naturally inquired about the situation of the overnight gang, and tried his best to restrain his men from committing crimes to the other side.

But who would have thought that the young man who came to smash the scene would claim to be a member of the night gang.

Between the lightning and flint, his face changed again, and his mind turned sharply, he suddenly sneered, "Oh, if you are from Yegang, Le Siyu will not look for you. Boy, dare to use Yegang to scare you. I, it seems that you are really not afraid of death."

Le Siyu is a firearms and has always been a neutral team. He fishes all the oil and water by himself, and he does things very secretly. He has explored the relationship between the other party and the local gang in advance. Song Ye wanted to cheat him for a while, it was not so easy.

Fang Jian couldn't help feeling irritated at the thought of being squashed under the hands of the young man twice or three times. He decided to stop talking nonsense, and reached out his hand to touch the lower back, and the cold muzzle was directed towards Song Ye. Pointed at the forehead.

However, the muzzle was barely able to reach mid-air, and it stopped moving and couldn't move forward for half a minute.

Because the gun in the young man's hand had already taken the lead and hit his forehead.

"Unfortunately, you are not as fast as me." Song Ye's voice is still cold, calm and calm.

"Boss!" A dozen black-clothed men in the alley were shocked. They subconsciously took out their guns and pointed them at Song Ye, shouting loudly: "Put down the gun, otherwise you don't want to leave."

Although Fang Jian's head was pointed at by the gun, I can't move, but I'm not so scared in my heart, "I'm a bad life. If I die, a brother will avenge me. If you are afraid of death, then I don't know." Sooner or later, I have to pay it back when I come out. Don't take this life too seriously.

His Fang Jian just wants to bet, who is more desperate to bet.

"You're wrong." Song Ye interrupted his careful thoughts lightly, her eyes were as cold as a moon in the black, deep as the black ups and downs of the sea, her voice, at this time, was more like floating plants in the sea, densely dense. Instantly eroded people's hearts, "I'm dead, and your dozen or so brothers may not survive."

"What do you..." mean.

Before Fang Jian's words were finished, neat and uniform footsteps sounded from all sides of the alleyway. Hundreds of figures suddenly surrounded the alleyway. A black hole muzzle flashed coldly in the black, turning a dozen black Yi Dahan Tuan Tuan surrounded.

Fang Jian's eyes widened, looking at the hundreds of people, he recognized that they were actually pedestrians and vendors in the downtown area.

These are not ordinary people.

Wang Tiechuan walked out of the crowd, walked briskly to Song Ye's side, cast his eyes down and said, "Boss."

Boss?

Fang Jian and the others were shocked again. Who is this young man in front of him?