Chapter 311-315

Song Ye shook his head, "No, I will leave after a short rest, you are busy with you, thank you." Since she has no friends in this school, she feels that there is no need to accompany the bed.

"The fluid infusion is over, at least someone has to call the doctor to pull the needle for you." Mencius Heng pointed at the needle on the back of her hand, not having a good airway.

"Oh." Song Ye lowered his eyes, then noticed the needle on the back of his hand, then looked at the little glucose left, and said calmly, "You don't need to call a doctor." Then the other hand simply put the needle on. Pulling and pulling, the needle and tape were thrown aside in an instant.

"Hey, you..." Before Meng Ziheng could stop him, he was stunned by this scene. This is the first time he saw such a rough person. "Do you have common medical knowledge? I don't know if this will puncture the blood vessels. Is it bleeding?"

"Well, I pressed it." Song Ye raised his left hand, indicating that he had covered the eye of the needle and would not bleed.

Mencius Heng was really so angry that Qiqiao was about to smoke. Finally, he gritted his teeth and squeezed out, "Whatever you want." Then, he hummed his sleeves and left as before.

Song Ye watched the boy go in and out, and he burst into anger without saying three words, which was really incomprehensible.

In her previous life, she often pierced and pulled out this kind of infusion needle by herself. It was very simple and didn't hurt at all. She just took it out just now and just felt that her body was fine.

As for such a fuss?

Song Ye naturally didn't understand. Since her rebirth, she has always treated people and things around her with the maturity and wisdom of a killer at the mental age of 30 since she was born again. Of course she couldn't understand the way of thinking of a 16-year-old rich man.

Mencius Heng said that he was busy, not because he was really busy, but because he couldn't look down to accompany Song Ye, so he found a step for himself.

As long as Song Ye's weaknesses and vulnerabilities need someone to accompany him, it is logical that Mencius will stay.

It's a pity that Song Ye didn't understand the awkwardness and duplicity of the young man, so he ran away with anger.

After the military training this afternoon, Song Ye can be regarded as a big name, and he went to the cafeteria during dinner time to receive countless attentions.

As soon as he stepped in, an urgent cry came from behind him, "Song Ye!"

Kancan turned his head, and a figure rushed over like a gust of wind behind him. The girl ran a little anxiously, with a little beautiful face. Red is Wang Qianqian, the daughter of Wang Yutang's daughter.

Song Ye just remembered that Wang Qianqian once revealed at the dinner table that she was in Shi Yigao's junior high school and would be promoted directly to high school.

"Hey, I ran to the infirmary to look for you as soon as I finished. I didn't see anyone. I didn't expect you to come to the dining room by yourself. Are you okay?" Wang Qianqian calmed her breath and hurriedly used her dark eyes. The son looked at Song Ye up and down, seeing that her face was still pale, and she was angry at the moment, "The instructor was too much, no matter what, it was the hands of the group of people first. No matter how you want to punish you, you can't run five kilometers. Ah, not to mention you still..." At this point, she stopped her words abruptly, her mouth tightly closed and she did not dare to say any more.

Song Ye knew what she was going to say, but looking at this reaction, Wang Yutang had already explained to her before he came, that she could not reveal her gender.

"I'm fine." Song Ye responded indifferently, her face softened a lot. Although Wang Qianqian had a temperament with a young lady, she was also very loyal. At this moment, she was worried about herself from the bottom of her heart. She thought about it, then

She also took the initiative to speak, " Have you eaten, do you want to be together?" Wang Qianqian was taken aback, and then she nodded eagerly, fearing that the other party would regret it late, and her eyebrows crooked: "Together, yes, there is one more person." After saying that, Wang Qianqian turned her head and looked at the girl who was hesitating not far away. She raised her hand and greeted him, "Xiang Qing, what to do while standing there, come here."

Hearing this, the girl just left. Coming over, she was also a beautiful lady with fair skin and beautiful faces.

"I will introduce you to Song Ye, this year's provincial champion, and my good friend in Yuncheng. This is Xiang Qing, my new roommate." Wang Qianqian gave a generous introduction. As Wang Yutang's daughter, she was born. His long-sleeved dance and affinity can easily win the favor of others.

So Song Ye is not surprised that she made friends on the first day.

Xiang Qing looked a little restrained, but she was also very polite. After the two sides had finished greeting, they walked towards the cafeteria together, and received countless surprise glances along the way.

Shi Yigao's dining hall is arranged like a high-end restaurant, with two floors. The first floor is crowded and the second floor is a casual VIP-style area. The two floors are also different in terms of eating and drinking, and the prices are different.

For the students who have been training for a day, no one wants to squeeze into a pile of sweat to eat anymore. Everyone wants to sit comfortably on the second floor and eat leisurely like a gentleman.

However, Shi Yigao is a school with a clear distinction between the commoners and the nobles. The children of the poor family cannot afford the luxurious feast on the second floor, and they don't want to go there to make humiliation with the spending young masters. Everyone subconsciously belongs to their own. Eat separately in the crowd.

Song Ye didn't have much appetite, his legs were sore that he couldn't move, and he was too lazy to climb the stairs, so he casually made a bowl of porridge at the window and sat down nearby.

Xiang Qing glanced at the second floor with some hesitation. Seeing that Wang Qianqian was very interested, she didn't have much to say, so she sat down.

"Hey, let's be low-key and low-key today, and let my dad have a good meal in two days." Wang Qianqian patted Xiang Qing's arm and gave Song Ye a meaningful look.

As long as this great god is there, her father would definitely be willing to spend money to invite dinner.

Xiang Qing

didn't know, so she smiled and said politely: "The first floor is also pretty good." But they wanted to keep a low profile, but others might not treat it as blind. This military training for freshmen has always been a gathering place for gossip, who is rich and powerful, who is tall, rich, handsome, white, rich and beautiful, this is the highlight of the students' attention.

Wang Qianqian and Xiang Qing also applied for a two-person dormitory. They were from a superior family and looked outstanding. As soon as they appeared in the military training, they were appointed as candidates for school faculty. Many boys focused on them.

And now these two big beauties are walking with Song Ye, the rumored underdog, how can they not cause a sensation.

Don't ask me why Song Ye became a poor boy for no reason. It is because in the thinking of students, those who have received scholarships belong to the poor.

So, while Song Ye was drinking porridge, there was another buzzing discussion in his ears.

On the side of the fence on the second floor, at the table surrounded by the sofa, Gu Yitong blinked in surprise, "Unexpectedly, Ziheng, your new roommate Yanfu is really superficial. You can still harvest two beauties by lying in the infirmary for a long time. Accompany to dinner."Mencius was sitting opposite Gu Yitong, and Song Ye's table was diagonally below him, and he could see clearly when he looked down.