Chapter 76-80

Qin Zhan joined the army at the age of fifteen. Apart from his comrades, he was surrounded by superiors. There was no word Lianxiangxiyu in his dictionary, like Wang Qianqian's red-eyed and charming little girl. He couldn't see it at a glance, but was in his arms. The strength revealed in the youth's fragility is even more appreciated.

After Song Ye got used to the pain in his body, he gradually became suspicious of the identity of the man in front of him. The lips that came from underwater, the rough palms of the tiger's mouth, and the steel-like chest in front of him. In the display, the opponent is a soldier.

She thought of the chief Wang Qianqian called at the time, and the facial nerves that had just eased up were a little stiff.

Isn't the life-saving straw that he clings to be the damn man?

Thinking of this possibility, Song Ye felt that his mouth was filled with the smell of tobacco from the other party, and his heart instantly responded.

Later, an intensified pain hit her temple, and the darkness completely swallowed her.

Dripping, dripping, dripping... the sound of the electrocardiogram operation rushed into his ears, and Song Ye was dizzy, and only felt that the sound was very harsh. When he opened his eyes, the light shining into the eyes suddenly caused a tingling pain.

The movement of her raising her hand to cover her eyes caused the sound of footsteps around her to approach. The first voice was Yunhua's voice, "Song Ye, you wake up, don't open your eyes yet. You got frostbitten your nerves underwater. Check before you can move."

"Well, how long have I been in a coma?" Song Ye covered his eyes, moved his limbs slowly, and asked if his body was not abnormal.

"Four hours, the doctor said at the beginning of the examination that you hurt your brain and you may have to sleep for a while, but it worried everyone." Yun Hua was overjoyed and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

Song Ye knew that after he had a supernatural power, his physique became very special. After being injured, he would recover faster than ordinary people. He was not surprised by Yunhua's surprise. However, "Who else is there besides you?" She noticed There is the breath of other people in this room.

"It's me." Before Yunhua could answer, a voice came from the window.

Song Ye was taken aback, but he didn't expect it would be Xu Zihang.

"When you asked me last night, I knew you were going into the mountain. I didn't expect to get to the foot of the mountain and I ran into you in a coma." Xu Zihang drew the curtains for her, then walked to the bedside and saw her pale face , I remembered the scene of Song Ye curled up in the arms of a man for a while. He frowned slightly, regretting that he had not rushed to save her earlier. This feeling was sour and full that he had to change the subject, "Hehe, I still think why things can't be troublesome to you, I didn't expect you to Swimming." I'm afraid to say this, and the brothers on the road will not believe it.

"It's just an accident." Song Ye covered up the matter lightly. Naturally, the less people know about the weakness of psychological trauma, the better.

During the conversation, the door opened again, accompanied by the footsteps of the doctor, pedaling outside the door and footsteps of leather shoes.

"Let's give it all first. I'll check the patient's eyes." The doctor held a miniature flashlight for the examination, and then asked Song Ye about the pain in several body parts. Finally, he smiled and said to the side: "Ms. Wang, Miss Song's Physical fitness is very good. After the infusion, there is no major problem. The eyes may be a little sore these days, just open a few bottles of eye drops and drop them."