Chapter 86-90

With a bang, the man's tall body fell on the ring and never stood up. The guests in the court rubbed their eyes, and it was over without seeing clearly how this happened.

The staff came up to check the man's breath, and then waved his hand directly. Several strong men stepped onto the stage and dragged the man away.

Seeing the merciless drag, everyone was stunned. That man, is dead?

Such a tough man died like this!

"Trash! Trash! Trash..." The guests who had lost money yelled frantically, and angrily threw their tickets into the ring. Someone wanted to step on the man's body.

Here, human life is as light as an ant.

Song Ye did not stay on the stage waiting for the referee to announce the result. She lowered her hands. She jumped off the ring and walked back to Wang Tiechuan, untied the blood-stained belt from her arm and handed it to the young man's hand. She hesitated and slowly Put your hand on his head and whispered to him: "Chuanzi, have you learned it?" Did you

learn to kill?

Just this sentence made the young boy's tall body stiff in an instant, and he could no longer hold back the tears in his eyes, and rushed out. He was beaten on the ring and was so wounded that everyone looked down on him. No matter how difficult it was, he gritted his teeth and didn't drop a tear. Now the girl's light and shallow words made him cry It's like a child.

"Boss, I remembered it." He nodded while crying, his voice hoarse with crying, and seeing Song Ye's arm bleeding from his low sight, he quickly wanted to heal her.

"No need." Song Ye shook his head lightly, and dropped his gaze on the tall figure at the entrance of the passage not far away, with a curved corner of his mouth, "Someone has come to pick me up."

When the voice fell, Qin Zhan's tall body had reached the front, and Qu Bai hurried over from behind, watching Song Ye's bloody brow jump, "Hurry up, go to the hospital first."

Song Ye looked at Qin Zhan. Zhang had a face comparable to an Arctic glacier. Before he had time to explain, he saw that the other party took off his suit neatly, tied it to his arm, tied the knot with his backhand, and tied Song Ye with a groan, and his arm was almost numb.

Immediately, the man took himself out of the bar without saying a word. Before getting into the car, he rushed to the table and threw a sentence, "Tonight's celebration is over."

So, go back to each house and find each mother.

The dignified young master of the Qu family was thrown at the door like this, and he was stunned for a long time before he could react, but he was not furious, but fought a cold war, feeling that his whole body would be frozen by Qin Zhan's cold air.

Seeing the car lights drifting away in his sight, Qu Bai remembered all the things tonight, and immediately rubbed his forehead with a headache, "It seems that it has been too long since I relax..." He felt that it had been too long to find a woman to relax. Otherwise, it's impossible to be full of the little ghost's face, even if he frowns, he feels very beautiful.

This night, many people are destined to lose sleep.

Song Ye was taken all the way to Tianxin Pavilion and into the president's suite on the top floor. He watched Qin Zhan take out the medicine cabinet from the room, and realized that this was where he often stayed.

In fact, when she saw Qin Zhan and Qu Bai rushing over, she was very happy. In the previous life, whether it was bleeding or wounding or winning on the ring, she was the only one who tasted it. In fact, she hated it more than hurt. The boxing ring walked out of the loneliness alone.