Chapter 111-115

It only took a few seconds for the two to make a move, but the speed was unexpectedly fast. The teenagers were dazzled to see and couldn't react. When they recovered, the two men had returned to their previous styles, looking at the magazine, with Erlang's legs tilted, and even the corners of their indifferent mouths maintained the same arc.

If it wasn't for someone you knew, at first glance, you might think it came from a womb.

The teenagers really couldn't see the weird ways of getting along with these two people, so they had the courage to ask: "Old, cough cough, Song Ye, are you friends with Mr. Qin?" Although this question was a bit impolite, But the teenagers couldn't see what was going on with the two people ignoring each other, doing something if they didn't agree, plus the weird tacit body language.

If it's a friend, it's too cold and blunt. If it's an enemy, it doesn't look like it.

"Yeah." In the end, Song Ye responded lightly and gave a positive answer to the relationship between the two.

Song Ye thought, without touching the interests of both parties, he could barely be regarded as a friend.

Qin Zhan also adopted a default state for this, but after hearing Song Ye's acknowledgment, the breath on his body was inexplicably softer.

Xu Zihang on the side looked entangled, guessing in his heart that Qin Zhan didn't recognize Song Ye as the woman at the party that night, and he obviously regarded her as a boy, but where did this inexplicable favorability come from? Do people with indifferent temperament attract each other?

In addition, what is the origin of Qin Zhan... While

thinking about it, there was a sound from the stairs again, and the high heels stepped on the marble floor with a crisp sound.

The teenagers subconsciously wanted to get up, but they heard Xu Zihang's dark and unclear voice beside them, "All sitting."

The unpleasantness in that tone was familiar to the teenagers, and between the doubts, a curvy lavender appeared. The long skirt was already in sight.

The delicate facial features of the woman are well maintained, and every frown and smile reveals a charming tenderness. A light purple tunic dress makes her figure uneven, and her whole body exudes a strong femininity. They unconsciously looked straight.

And Ge Linghui was obviously satisfied with this reaction, and she lowered her head and smiled twice, "Hehe, everyone is a classmate of Zihang, welcome to visit Auntie's house, you are welcome, just treat it as your own home, and talk to Auntie at any time. . " "

Well, Keke, thank you Auntie. "teenagers hindsight react, are all eyes have recovered, Tut tongue in secret.

Damn, this Xu Zihang's stepmother looks like a young woman in her twenties, and her aunt is too old. But when he meets guests at home, he is dressed so smartly, no wonder Xu Zihang's face is so stinky.

From then on, the teenagers no longer dared to look at Ge Linghui, and she seemed to have no interest in these half-year-old children, so she stared at Qin Zhan on the opposite sofa. She still remembers the bath. Well-defined muscles under the robe.

"Mr. Qin." She slid her waist, moved to the sofa, leaned over to serve Qin Zhan's coffee, then picked it up and delivered it to him, continuing to exude her own charm, "Please have coffee."

Two meters away. Song Ye could smell the strong perfume on women, which was even more exaggerated than last time. As soon as he looked up, he saw the organs on the other's clothes.

It turns out that although the long skirt is high-necked, there is a slit on the chest. As long as you bend over, you can immediately see the magnificent waves. From the perspective of Song Ye, you can perfectly appreciate this. One scene.