Chapter 406-410

Song Ye in his last life was the first person on the killer list. This number one included the number of kills, the difficulty and accuracy of completing the task, and the speed of killing.

Every killer trained in the organization, killing is only a basic skill. What they pursue is to use a simpler method to finish their lives faster.

And Song Ye became the number one quick player in the organization in the life and death game again and again.

No one can catch up with her hand speed.

Such a peak madman, with a few black-helpers, is of course not a problem to clean up. And after the four fell, she immediately drew away the dagger and dodged into another dark corner.

A few minutes later, several groups of people came one after another, this time there was his own person, and they started a melee before each other, Song Ye appeared to join the battle and completely crushed the opponent.

At this time, Le Siyu also finally saw Song Ye's strategic deployment. Judging from the position of the three waves of the main force at the beginning, they went around behind the enemy to chase, beat the falling dog, and then drove the man halfway up the mountain. The center points converge, which is where they are now.

Then, there will be a final strangulation.

Sure enough, as the footsteps of the night were getting closer and the stars in the clouds were gradually dimming, more and more people gathered in the middle of the mountain.

Even the leader, Yuan Jiu, was forced to here, and the first one to meet with Le Siyu.

"It's you who tricked me into a gang? Take it to death." After hours of fighting, even the toughest guy couldn't keep his emotional calm, and when he couldn't figure out the details of the other party, he once investigated Le Siyu's Yuan Jiu recognized this familiar face at one glance, no matter what the situation is, he would chase after him if he caught him.

Le Siyu was in distress, so he had to carry on his back, turned and ran and was forced to join the battle.

When fighting with weapons in places with limited space, the weapons will not be able to be used, and it will evolve into multiplayer hand-to-hand combat.

At this time, Le Siyu was afraid of hurting the night gang, so he could only throw away his gun and fight with his fists, but his good figure was completely abused against experienced veterans like Shang Yuanjiu.

When the neck was pinched, Le Siyu could clearly feel the fear of death creeping into his heart, so terrifying.

He wanted to resist, he wanted to call for help, but found that everyone around him was fighting for his own survival, and no one offered him a helping hand.

At the moment he was knocked down, he regretted that he had not shot and killed the opponent when he first saw Yuan Jiu, as clean and ruthless as Song Ye.

But everything was too late...

When the suffocation became stronger and he felt his breath became thinner and thinner, a flower suddenly appeared in front of him, and a figure rushed out quickly, and a white arm was placed on the opponent's. Shoulders.

With a click, Yuan Jiu felt severe pain in his shoulder blades. As soon as his movements were loosened, Le Siyu had been carried away.

That's right, Le Siyu, who is eight inches tall, feels like being picked up with bare hands.

"Just take care of yourself if you don't die." The girl's cold and emotional voice came from the ear.

Le Siyu endured the blackening in front of him and barely stabilized his footsteps. He didn't know when there was an extra dagger in his hand.

He knew this was Song Ye's thing.

When he raised his eyes again, Song Ye had already fought with Yuan Jiu's guard.

Le Siyu didn't dare to be distracted anymore, Xiao Ming had just picked it up, and this time he started to become more fierce, and at the same time he felt a little relieved. He suddenly understood Song Ye's cold blood and Song Ye's ruthlessness. If he were to survive in such an environment all the time, he would only be emotionally burdened.

Occasionally while hiding, Le Siyu could still see Song Ye dealing with Yuan Jiu, and at the same time he rescued two Ye Gang brothers.

Even when Zhao Chongbin also missed, he could be hit by a bullet, but he was pulled by Song Ye and avoided the attack.

"The speed is too slow, go back for additional training." Song Ye's cold voice had already lost such a sentence before he could react.

Zhao Chongbin only felt that his heart was settled, and that the place where the boss was there was a safe place, and he had no objection to training.

Because he knew that sweat off the field was exchanged for life on the battlefield.

Yuan Jiu was also the first time he saw a woman so sturdy in battle. If it was in normal times, he would be happy to tease a few words, and then ask the brothers to get people back to play, but the current situation is too passive. He also didn't expect that he brought hundreds of people here, but in the end the whole army was wiped out.

Seeing that he couldn't hold it back, they all became the end of the fight under the enemy's siege, Yuan Jiu's sweaty face showed a trace of panic.

"Little beauty, you should know where this place is. There are thousands of gangs in the southern province. If you dare to do something here, it is too long. Even if we are here today. , The follow-up troops will come, how much firepower you can withstand here. What you captured Cheng Boss Tu, say, I will try to satisfy you as much as possible." Now that matter, Yuan Jiu has to start to relax the conditions. Making peace, after all, if the fight goes on like this, he will not be able to escape later, and he still can't see the origin of the other party.

Unfortunately, "Needless to say, Cheng Yuan is dead." Song Ye broke the neck of one of the guards with one hand, and the approaching pace did not slow down at all.

He was shocked when he heard that, Yuan Jiu's tired face instantly stretched into Guan Gong, and his teeth creaked, "You killed the boss." He can tell if what the other party said is true or false. If you want to make terms, they won't be like this tonight.

Although Yuan Jiu had a foreboding in his heart, he was still deeply shocked by the end.

"Who are you guys?" Suddenly appear here, what are your intentions?

Song Ye did not let him down either, her thin lips were tender,

and she opened it gently, "Yegang." Then, her wrist shook, and a delicate hand appeared in her palm. Accompanied by the other party's last exclaim, the gunshot shook. Heaven ended Yuan Jiu's life.

Until a hole was opened in his forehead, surprise remained on Yuan Jiu's face.

In the past few days, the reason why he has not been able to do so without taking into account the source of the deep mountain mileage is because of the frequent activities of the night gang in Los Angeles. He knew that Cheng Yuan had to deal with the night gang next, so when the other party made a move, he locked it all the way and took strict control. He didn't expect to prevent it from coming. Those night gang Cheng Yuan who disappeared after entering the province have all arrived. In this mountain.

And while they were still planning and deploying their strategy there, their boss Cheng Yuan had already become the opponent's ghostIt is said on the road that the Ye Gang is a cutting-edge, radical, tough, and resolute gang. In the past, Yuan Jiu relied on his gang brand to be old and experienced, so he did not put it in his eyes, but now after experiencing it for himself, he finally has to admit This fact.