Introduction

Author's pov

"Ah, Mikey-kun, Draken-kun. You shouldn't kid- I mean pick me up! Besides, my classes aren't done..." Takemichi nervously said while sweats came out of his forehead that has band-aids on it from his fight against Kiyomasa. Takemichi was nervous for sure because he was kidnapped by Tokyo Manji Gang's leaders, Mikey and Draken the President and Vice President of Toman. 'Great, I'm shitting my pants. Why did Mikey-kun and Draken-kun pick me up? Because I am his friend? Geez, like hell I know! For a second I thought Draken-Kun was going to hurt Hina or Mikey-Kun ass-whipping me as he did with Kiyomasa! Clam down, if I don't do this, I won't change Hina's future...' Takemichi reminds himself of his thoughts.

Takemichi needed to go with them if he wanted to change the future where his one and only girlfriend, Tachibana Hinata died because of Toman. He didn't want to be trash again and run away as he did in the original timeline.

Mikey turns around to Takemichi which he flinched out of nervousness and caution. Mikey smiled as he places his hand on Takemichi's shoulder. "We're going to introduce you to Yun-Yun!" Mikey smiled with a carefree tone that confuses Takemichi. 'Yun-Yun? Who the hell is that?' He thought while he never heard of a person named 'Yun-Yun' in the future. Mikey smile as they soon got into their bicycles. Takemichi had Mikey behind him while Draken followed them as they soon ride off into the roads. Takemichi was confused and wondering who was that person Mikey wanted him to meet. "Mikey-Kun, who's is 'Yun-Yun'?" Takemichi while Mikey looked forward and gave off a carefree expression.

"Yun-Yun is one of my and Ken-chin's best friends. Yun-Yun is well known through the delinquents which Yun-Yun gets the nickname White Demon'" Mikey said cheerfully which confuses Takemichi. 'Wait, White Demon? I think I heard that nickname from Yamagishi...OH SHIT! NOW I REMEMBER! THE WHITE DEMON IS THAT SCARY-ASS DEMONIC DELINQUENT WHO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THIRD YEARS DELINQUENTS FROM HIGH SCHOOL! I AM MEETING WITH THAT MONSTER?!' Takemichi thought while turning pale and looking like he was to die. He didn't think Mikey and Draken were friends with legendary demonic delinquents.

"Oi, Takemitchy. Why do you look like you're about to shit yourself?"

"I-I'm fine, Draken-Kun. I was just surprised..."

"Haha, Yun-Yun does look like a demon that would scare anyone~"

Mikey happily said while Takemichi looked away and look paler than before. 'I don't know how the White Demon looks like but I heard from Yamagishi that he's carrying a wooden sword while having demonic sliver hair and scary-ass gold eyes. Shit! I wonder how did Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun befriend the White Demon?!' Takemichi chaotic thought while biting his nails. He was nervous as hell.

"We're here" Draken coolly said which Takemichi look and notice they were at the entrance of a high school. "Why are we here?" Takemichi asked as Mikey soon got off his bicycle and smile again. "This is where Yun-Yun studies" Mikey short explained as Takemichi looked more terrified than before. 'OF COURSE, HE'S AN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT! NO WONDER WHY HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE THIRD YEARS! I'M GOING TO DIE!' "I-I see..." Takemichi said while looking soulless and giving up hope. Mikey smile as dragging Takemichi to the entrance while Draken follows them.

Takemichi soon heard some noises as he looks up. 'That sounds like someone is fighting?' He thought. "Looks like some delinquents went to fight White Demon. What a pain in the ass" Draken sighs of annoyance and disbelief that Takemichi looked at him in pure horror. 'I'm soo f***ing dead' he depressing thought. Mikey laughs as dragging Takemichi into the other side of the building and sees a group of delinquents were on the floor and beaten up badly while a girl was standing in front of them with a wooden sword in her hand.