Chapter 93: Bonten

Author's pov

Few months later after Pah-chin's wedding

Takemichi was watching the TV after he was done with his shop with Hina for their wedding preparations.

While he was chilling himself, he soon the news and revealing a certain man who wore Izana's previous undercut hairstyle and the symbol of his earrings on the back of his neck.

Takemichi soon dropped his controller as he soon realized untold truth that Draken or the others didn't inform him.

Bonten, the dangerous and worst criminal organization that Yuna predicted became true.

Meanwhile in the Ryuguji Resident

"So, how you doing being 12 weeks pregnant? I mean it's big thing carrying this little dragon" Yuna soon said which Emma gave a smile while her hand was on her stomach.

"Well, it's been rather complicated since you know, pregnancies.... It's odd that we know it's going to be a daughter and this time, she will meet her dad..." Emma soon said which Yuna smiled and understood why Emma said that.

In the Black Dragon Timeline, Emi didn't have her dad and never got to meet Draken.

Yuna became her fatherly figure who was her godmother.

She was happy that Emi will meet her father at last but not her uncles like Shinichiro or Mikey.

"So, when was she born?"-Emma

"Oh, that? That's a mystery you and Draken will figure out sooner or later"-Yuna

"Come on!"-Emma

"Sorry, Emma. Anyways, the budget for the wedding of Takemitchy and Hina been paid well. I did gave little of charity for them....It would be nice seeing another Hanagaki born from them"-Yuna

"Yeah, it would be! I mean the kid who's either be a girl or a boy would somehow be a crybaby like their dad but stronger like Hina. That would be great" Emma said with a smile which Yuna smiled back.

Emma soon notice Yuna's quietness which of course, she did noticed some difference of her quietness.

"Mikey visited you, didn't he?" Emma asked which Yuna nodded as Emma looked rather sad by knowing well what happened 10 years ago.

After all the fighting Takemichi and Yuna did to save him, he ended up falling off from the right path.

"He visited when I pretended I was sleeping. He went to see me and getting my cat high with catnip. I can't blame him for the decision he took to protect Izana and others from those who processed it. From Dark to Light..." Yuna soon said which Emma looked away in sadness while for Yuna, she knew this would happened and she needs to know if the decision of Mikey will be as she predicted.