Chapter 98: That Summer I return back

Author's pov

"HINA! I'M SORRY!!! I'M SORRY FOR BAILING ON OUR WEDDING AND ALMOST GETTING KILLED!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!" Takemichi shouted as doing a traditional apology bow in front of his girlfriend and fiancée, 17 year old Hinata who was stunned by his actions while other students were looking at them.

"Huh? Bailing? Wedding? What the heck is he talking about, Yai?" Black haired girl with glasses soon asked to her red haired friend who was disbelief before pushing her friend forward.

"Just ignore it, Mei. Just ignore it"

"Aw! Come on, I wanted to see some drama!"

Hina soon recognized which Takemichi was that surprised her more. "You're the..." Hina soon helped out Takemichi too stand up and took him out of the school for privacy by knowing if Takemichi is back from the future, that means something went wrong.

And especially involving with Yuna.

"Takemichi-kun, what happened? Did something happened to me? Or Mikey or even Senpai?" Hina asked softly to Takemichi by knowing whatever it happened in the future, didn't ended well.

Takemichi soon sighs before he looked concerned and worried due of preventing Mikey from becoming what he did in the future.

"Hina, it was really bad. So bad for God's sake....Mikey-kun and Yuna-senpai couldn't be..."-Takemichi

"Takemichi!"

"?!" Takemichi and Hina soon turned around and seeing the 19 year old Yuna in front of them from meter away.

Takemichi soon starts tearing up as expressing his pure relief by seeing her. "SENPAI!!!" Takemichi ran towards her and hugged as he cried hard. "I'M SO SORRY, SENPAI! I'M SORRY FOR LETTING YOU WATCH THAT AGAIN!!! I'M SORRY!!!" Takemichi cried hard while Yuna looks at him before exhaling and patting his back.

"There, there, Takemitchy. It's not your fault...It was just bad timing at a bad situation. Don't blame yourself" Yuna comforts him as she soon gave him to Hina who was surprised and happy to see her again after two years.

Yuujin soon sighs before he soon sees Saemon along with Naomi and Baji's Cat Squad coming towards them.

Few moments later

"Mikey managed to save you and Takemitchy's adult body by taking the fall? Wow, that's extreme but it's a miracle that you did survived" Kazutora soon said which Yuna nodded after she told them what happened in the Bonten Timeline.

Baji was relieved that Mikey did saved them but still, he was still mad for his actions and letting Yuna suffered again, especially involving his yandere yet, suicidal behavior making the worst of him.

"Yeah, I'm also glad that you're okay, Yuna but still....I have to think a excuse for being mad at Mikey. I'm thinking of burning a car to calm down my nerves"-Baji

"No Manches, Baji. The last time you did that, your mother asked mi Mamá of how to wield La Chancla and beaten your crazy ass"-Naomi

"Don't remind me of that! I still have PSTD because of that..."-Baji

"I'm still surprised she did that... Chifuyu, your future mother in law is a savage" Kazutora said to Chifuyu who he covers his face that was completely red and almost shriek.

"Well, I guess lot of comedy happened while we were away. This is good therapy to watch" Yuujin soon said as Saemon agreed on him while Takemichi felt ease by the comedically chaos of Baji's Cat Squad.

It was oddly relieving.

"How's Lisa and others?"-Yuna

"They been good...Well, except that Rindo Haitani been trying to shield her from that loco Brasileño and his brutal shenanigans after you were gone from Japan and Takemitchy for two years" Naomi soon explained which Takemichi looks at her by knowing that Draken also mentioned something like that in the future as involving Toman's fallout and the rise of the Kanto Manji Gang.

"I need you guys explained what happened after two years I was away and Yuna-senpai and Yuujin-senpai went to Korea" Takemichi asked which Baji looks at the others who nodded before looking at him.

"After the defeat of Tenjiku and the death of that rat bastard, the entire Tokyo went into blast shit Sengoku mood between the gangs. Three stood a chance against everything and became the Three Deities. One of them is Mikey and the Tokyo Manji Gang who now rules Shibuya, the second is who rules Shinjuku, Brahman who are lead by Senju Kawaragi who are currently allies of ours against the last one... Rokuhara Tandai and leaded by this half Japanese Half Brazilian huge ass dude named South. This bastard is completely violent to the core and took away Minato from Dragon King and hell, even beaten the shit outta of former Heavenly Kings and S-62 Generation into submitting him, including your friend, Kakucho" Baji explained which Takemichi was stunned before he remembered what Izana told him.

"Kakucho protected me from that bastard when he went to find me and him to forceful recruit.....I felt useless for letting him do that for me"

'So, that's why Kaku-chan was forced to join in order to protect Izana-kun which that leading Izana-kun getting his arm broke and leading Mikey-kun into the path of Kanto Manji Gang to Bonten...But yet, the Dark Impulses are still the only mystery I still don't know how it manifest into Mikey-kun' Takemichi thought as discovering the main reason why Mikey went stray.

The leader of Rokuhara Tandai is the one who broke Izana's arm and made Mikey to kill him.

"Where's Izana-kun?"-Takemichi

"He's working in Draken's shop, it's near from here. Come on, we will show you" Baji soon said which Takemichi nodded as following him and Kazutora.

Chifuyu and Naomi soon walked Hina home for safety while Yuna was alone with Yuujin and Saemon.

The atmosphere was completely silence between them.

"So, who will die in this timeline?" Saemon soon asked to Yuna who sighs and cross her arms under her chest.

"Senju Kawaragi but she's gets saved by Draken who takes the shots for Takemichi and her...and later, it will be South Terano by the hands of Mikey...." Yuna soon said which Saemon was shocked and horrified by finding out who will die in this timeline.

"You met her, didn't you?" Yuna soon asked which Saemon rubs the back of his head before nodding.

"Yeah, I did. I....I don't want her to die either Draken-san..."-Saemon

"Don't worry, I won't let them. But there's something I needed to do in order for preventing that from happening... Something I didn't do from each Timelines"

"What are you planning to do, Noona?"-Yuujin

"I'm.... I'm going to use my birth name and using my connections as the heiress. I'm going to be Yuna Onizaki than Yuna Kang"-Yuna