Chapter 19: Respect

Yuna's pov

"You look ridiculous, Takemitchy"

"Yeah, I agreed with him. You look ridiculous, Takemichi-san"

"You look like the star of a porno" I monotone added which I felt Draken and Hiro-kun holding their laugh while Takemitchy was struck by all the critical responses we throw at him.

This brat and I thought Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy was ridiculous.

Takemitchy was downcast due to our answers while I sigh since I didn't get out of bed to get this nonsense.

"Yuna-senpai, how are you doing? Shouldn't you be still in bed?" Takemitchy soon asked which I look at him fully.

I know he's worried since I end up looking like the freaking Walking Dead and wasn't the only one, Hiro-kun was too.

But I was raised differently. I was trained to handle physical pain, the reason why I couldn't move properly was because of my condition.

"Nah, I'm fine. Despite Mikey's efforts of me staying in bed, I'm fine and I wanna ride the motorcycle again, it was a cool way to die"

"You know Mikey is going to be against that idea"

"I know but I don't care and I already asked Keisuke and Chifuyu to teach me"

"You're truly were born mad and bad at the same time," Draken disbelief said which I give him my smile of 'I don't f***ing care' while I was happy that he's alive along with Hiro-kun.

But this won't end unlit I kill Kisaki.

"Sachan, you're okay?" Takemitchy concerned asked Hiro-kun who end up handling a horrible beating.

I mean, they hit him with pipe, brass knuckles on the face and arms, and kicked him a lot.

His head and almost entire body were covered by bandages which made him look like a mummy.

But he survives, after all, that shit, no wonder why he was nicknamed 'Unbeatable King'.

"I'm fine, pal. Just some bruises and a few headaches"

"You're sure? I mean I don't know who were those bastards but shit, they beat the hell out of you. You should rest since I heard what happened in the lobby by Mikey and Emma"

"Speaking of the Devil, Sano thank me for helping Yuna-senpai as taking her the ambulance. Now, he's calling me 'Sachin'"

"Great, the Invincible Mikey give that nickname which that means you're his friend"

"His logic is weird"

"Tell me about it" I and Draken replied at the same time since we both know Mikey is.

Well, either way, Hiro-kun is under my protection.

"Anyways..." Draken soon got out of the bed and stood up before respectfully bowing towards Takemitchy that surprised him.

"Thank you for saving my life...I owe you one" Draken coolly said which I smile by knowing this tsundere very well.

He has a heart of gold.

"Well, Takemitchy goes and meets Mikey while I have some business to attend" I soon said as I stood up and by the way, I was wearing casual clothes of mine.

"Wait, where are you going?" Draken asked me while he and Takemitchy were confused but Saemon knew what I was talking about.

"Yuna-senpai, what are you- GIANT YAKUZA!!!" Takemitchy end up shouting his guts as Hiro-kun was jaw dropped when they saw Yamazaki who by the way, open the door.