Chapter 72: My First and Last Warning

Author's pov

The very next day, Takemichi went to the Sano Household with Draken and Baji to learn more about who is really Izana Kurokawa and what kind of connection he has with Mikey or how he and Yuna knows each other.

After digging some information and also, Draken fixing Mikey's messy hair that Baji almost laugh his ass out. They finally learned who's really Izana Kurokawa.

"He's my older brother" Emma soon spoke up which Takemichi was surprised while Baji had the 'WTF' expression as for Mikey, pointing himself in confused.

"Me?"-Mikey

"Seriously, Mikey?"-Baji

"Mikey, he's my older brother as well, yours. From my mom's side" Emma explained which Mikey nodded while Baji groans by knowing well that Emma's biological mother, Karen Kurokawa who's foreigner abandoned Emma at the Sano Household when she was very young.

Due of her being a half foreigner and having a foreigner name, she felt a outcast but Mikey decided being called Mikey for Emma couldn't feel alone.

And also, Yuna who's half Korean also give her some comfort.

"Wait, so Izana Kurokawa is your brother?... That's means...Did your brother or Yuna-senpai met him in the past when they were young?" Takemichi soon asked since this time, he won't hold back by knowing all the suffer his friends and Hina went through, especially Yuna who was forced seeing the one she loved committed suicide.

"Well....I don't know well...I mean Yun-Yun always be secretive about things like her family" Mikey replied which Draken, Emma and Baji looked regretful by knowing that Yuna never have a normal childhood and she along with her brother Yuujin, were forced to be adults and endured so much that got them hurt so much.

"Wait, I think I found something" Draken soon said as grabbing a letter that was from Izana to Shinichiro from long time ago before his dead.

He soon read it and uttered every word of the letter.

"'Shinichiro, please stop talking about Manjiro'..."-Draken

"I guess your second bro didn't like Shinichiro-kun talking about you all the time, Mikey"-Baji

"Baji, shut up or I call Naomi to bring her shoe"-Mikey

"You traitor!"-Baji

"Wait, guys. I found another letter" Takemichi soon said as showing up the another letter from Izana which he soon starts reading it.

"'Shinichiro, I'm sorry for punching you on the face another day ago. Yuna comforted me and talked me out....Just please, don't abandon me'" Takemichi looks said by words while others were confused by this new clue.

"Abandon him? The hell he's talking about?" Baji added which Emma replied that she isn't sure as well while Mikey and Draken looked more confused but as well, knowing that Yuna knows something of this.

'I hope she's doing okay with her meeting with Izana-kun...' Takemichi thought in slightly worried.

Meanwhile with Yuna

Yuna soon walks into a table of outside of a restaurant, and sits down one of the chairs that was facing the white blond haired half Filipino teenager.

"You finally came, Yuna" Izana smiles while Yuna remained calm and quiet as her features became expressionless.

"You know, you should be more careful on the people you sent to get me. I mean 65 men? Ha, that's so pathetic, especially by knowing that I am ten times stronger than a army. Besides....You thought I didn't know that Yasuhiro Muto 'Mucho' is also one of the S-62 Generation's members?" Yuna soon said without a care in her tone and sounding very cold.

Izana laughs as looking at her with his large, orchid purple eyes that were framed by long, thick white lashes.

"Well...I guess you already knew that. No wonder why Mucho looked like if he screwed up. I guess you're more sharper than Kisaki" he soon said which Yuna looked down as continuing the quiet and distant atmosphere around them.

'Izana, I should've looked for you after Shin-san's funeral. If I was drowned by my emotions and my grief, then I would've made you go to the Sano Household and saying that I don't care about that topic. I let you down...I'm sorry for that and letting you turning into this twisted psycho.... Shin-san should've told you from the beginning....hell, he had, then we wouldn't be in this mess....' Yuna thought as expressing her regrets and guilt towards Izana and knowing that Izana would've been more happier and not thinking that family's blood was more important than bond.

She knows that well more than anyone.

After all, she and Yuujin grew up as being raised by Yamazaki, Sakata, and other workers as their surrogate relatives.

"I don't believe that's true....about you being a Onizaki. Yuna, please stop playing with me" Izana said with a cold and psychotic smile that the atmosphere worst as well, Kakucho who was there, watching them sercetly and hoping that Yuna wasn't truly what they thought she was.

Yuna looks at him as giving a sad expression by seeing him what he has become.

'Takemitchy....I wanted be good person like you. I wanted be someone who uses kind words like yours to convince out the people whom I care...I really wanted that....But I can't...after all, I am a Onizaki, I was born and raised as Onizaki...I am meant to be the Demon Queen...I won't play this shitty games anyone... Because....I'm already pissed off' Yuna thought as her eyes starts glowing and full slitting demonic.

"Playing with you? What kind of ignorant and self-centered brat you think you are, Izana?" Izana soon frozen by this unknown atmosphere that became dangerous and heinous as seeing the grim and cold expression of Yuna.

He has never seen that look before.

"Y-Yuna?" For the first time of his life, Izana found himself stuttering which it was shocking for him and Kakucho as Yuna looks at him with those demonic golden eyes.

"Haven't you learn, I am heinous and wicked demon who stand at nothing than endlessly being the figure that everyone fears. Izana, I am a Onizaki, born and raised from the demonic Onizaki Clan...You really think you own your own Heavenly Empire from those Chinese martial arts dramas? Huh, I could see how truly naive you are" Yuna gives a haughty smirks that shocks Izana as feeling this type of feeling that he thought only the people underneath him should feel towards his tyrant self.

This feeling was...fear.

It was fear and Yuna was hellishly freaking him out by seeing this demonic side of her.

"WHITE DEMON!!!!" Izana and Kakucho soon noticed Shion Madarame was running towards for payback what she done with him in the past with Mikey.

"Shion, You dumb-" As Kakucho was about to finish his sentence, Yuna stood up and dodged his attacked before grabbing his head.

And then, smashing his smash to the table with a loud and powerful smack that nearly broke the table in two.

Izana and Kakucho who came out from his hiding spot, were stunned by this kind of strength and ruthless while Yuna give a stoic expression.

"Hey...Madarame...Learn how to behavior as proper dog than barking at a wolf. You pathetic human scum" she harshly and coldly said as letting go of Shion who passed out and bleeding badly.

Yuna soon walks towards Izana who almost flinch as she was near him.

"As for you, Izana. I won't hurt you or your friend since....After all, I have my morals. But then...If you put too much your trust in Tetta Kisaki or agreed on his shitty methods, you will ended up hurt in most unexplainable and emotional breaking pain you will feel. Hear me well, this my first and final warning to you, Izana. Kisaki will be the death of you" Yuna demonically soon said before walks away from them who were stunned by her words.

Izana soon exhaled as he gives a nervous smile while sweating badly by confirming that Yuna is truly a Onizaki.

"I guess...Toman has the Demon King of Sixth Heaven with them....This will be thrilling but not as a good way"