Chapter 62: New Years

Author's pov

"Ah, New Year's Day and the beginning of getting Kisaki's ass kicked out of Toman as well, the return of Tenjiku" Yuna said to herself as knowing it was beginning of the new timeline of Tenjiku as well, Kisaki's next scheme.

She knew it by her future visions as they were becoming clearer and seeing more of the final timeline.

Since her purpose of preventing Taiju dying, her next mission of her journey is finding missing older brother of both Mikey and Emma who been absent for a long time since Shinichiro Sano died.

Izana Kurokawa, the President of the Black Dragons Eighth Generation who destroyed the ideals of the Black Dragons and turn it into a disgrace as well, the tyrant boss of the fearsome and ruthless gang in Yokohama, Tenjiku.

The man that Inupi along with Saemon and Katsuji hates for destroying their beloved gang.

Yuna met Izana long time ago and she regrets for not searching for him and letting Kisaki get him.

'It won't be long unlit Tenjiku rises up and that's when everything will go to hell....I bet Ran and Rindo will do everything to protect Lisa's gang and her, even means by saying it's just some girls ruling a fancy district like Meguro itself. I mean Rindo likes her and Ran likes her helping with his hair and likes her company. As for Kansao's gang, they will have a little of trouble.....for me, well....the moment they come for me, I will not hold back from anything and will show them as terrifying and merciless I can be....after all, I am the Demon Queen' Yuna thought as her eyes sharper more and giving a demonic glow on her golden eyes.

Yuna made herself a promise, if she was going to play with Kisaki's chess ruthless and cunning chess game. She was going to let out that dark and sadistic side of her as well, being cunning and manipulative.

She's not holding back.

Even means letting her friends and love ones see that terrible side of hers.

After all, she's a Onizaki.

"Noona, the kimono that Naomi made for you arrived" Yuna soon turns back and having her normal calm look which Yuujin passes her the package that holds the kimono Naomi made for her.

She pick a note as she read it.

'Thank you for hard work and always being there for us. I hope the future where we can be together and finally have the happiness we longed for, will come true. And for you finally have the happiness you keep fighting for....'

'Sincerely, Naomi. And P.S., you're going to like the kimono I made'

"Why do I am getting the Frozen vibes from it?" Yuna soon said before she open it and seeing the kimono that made both her and Yuujin have their eyes widen in pure shocked.

"Oh damn"-Yuujin

"Yeah, oh damn"-Yuna

"Talk about royalty"-Yuna and Yuujin

Meanwhile in the Musashi Temple

"How long it's been since we had peaceful New Year? What I hope for new movie of the Pirates of the Caribbean"-Saemon

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to see Jack Sparrow back along with Will and Elizabeth"-Kansao

"You mean Captain Jack Sparrow"-Katsuji

"I forget about calling him Captain, my bad" Kansao soon said which both of them laugh as wearing their winter kimono for the New Years.

"Hey! Kanzaki-senpai! Hiro! Ikari-senpai! What's up!" The three teens soon turn around and seeing Baji and Kazutora coming up to them as wearing kimonos with haori. Saemon soon waves at them as they smiled.