Chapter: 46 Black Dragons

Yuna's pov

"Hakkai kills Taiju? That's can't be true. I mean Hakkai isn't that type of person, especially when he's good guy who's like Shinichiro-kun, weak with girl but not as much that he can't speak with them...expect for Yuzuha and you"-Keisuke

"Well, it's because she's act more of a dude and fears that temper of hers"-Kazutora

"That's one of the advantages of being a tomboy" I soon said as talking with Keisuke and Kazutora in my apartment after what happened yesterday.

I mean yeah, I feel bad for Chifuyu to deal with Keisuke's bullshit after finding out he married Naomi in the future.

I think he will feel awkward with Naomi for awhile.

As for Keisuke, he better cherish his life if he doesn't want to die.

"Yeah, I know but either way, it happened one way or another. Taiju's cockiness and annoyance was the reason why did Toman try to make peace... because Hakkai was forced to leave Toman" I said which Keisuke and Kazutora looked surprised before groaning in annoyance because of Taiju.

"Well, at least it isn't the one thing that scared Takemichi-san and Chifuyu-san...your family" Saemon soon said which I nod by recalling what happened yesterday.

Flashback~

"And about how I got all weapons and power to take down Toman...or how did I became Yomi's Boss...." I soon said as Takemitchy and Chifuyu looked at me while Keisuke and Kazutora looked away by knowing why.

"My real name is Yuna Onizaki, I am the heiress of the Onizaki Clan" I spoke which both Takemichi and Chifuyu were completely enough by knowing who are the Onizaki Clan.

"O-Onizaki?! The Onizaki Clan?! You're part of that family?!" Takemichi almost shriek which me and Yuujin nod by knowing well our family history.

The Onizaki Clan, a clan who's has live long enough along with other Samurai Clans and the Imperial Clan.

My family's history is known that we work in the shadows for the Imperial Clan whom we have been loyal for many generations. But of course, the Yakuza Clans and the public views us as demons from the underworld.

Because we learned many martial arts and learned how to kill someone with or without a weapon. We help some noticable individuals or groups through the history of Japan. We trained Yukimaru Sanada, the Last Sengoku Hero during Sengoku Period and helps the rebels and their assassins during the Bakumatsu Wars.

Well, and also developing connects through the world and weapons as well.

But when World War 2 happened, we didn't help the Imperial Clan, or should I say the Emperor because of all the slaughtered and death in parts of China and Korea.

We decided to stay low ground for awhile.

But we became infamous through the criminal underworld and some of the Yakuza Clans became our enemies which we took out all of our enemies.

We learned about darkest parts of martial arts along with the lightest parts which become known as Dark Impulsivity and Light Impulsivity.

"I'm sorry if I kept it for long but couldn't risk it telling Mikey or his family by knowing the dangers of my family's enemies...I just wanted to be normal" I added softly which Takemichi and Chifuyu looked at each other before looking at me.

"Even if you're part of them... You're still Senpai, our senior and friend who been protecting us" Takemichi said which I smile while Yuujin looked surprised since he isn't used for us being accepted by normal people.