Chapter 20: Day Off

Author's pov

"So this how to ride the motorcycle?"

"Yup, we're lucky that we finally found the place to test it without Mikey finding us" Baji soon said as he and Chifuyu along with Lisa and Saemon were at parker which they were teaching Yuna how to properly ride a motorcycle.

Since the Toman vs Moebius fight, Mikey became very protective of Yuna for not riding a motorcycle due to what happened.

Baji and Chifuyu search for almost a week a place to teach Yuna how to ride without the familiar places Mikey knows about.

"You can do it!"

"You will look cool!"

Saemon and Lisa started to cheer for Yuna which she give them a thumb up as Chifuyu looked at them.

"Are you sure he shouldn't be in the hospital or home to rest?" Chifuyu points out the bandages on Saemon's head and arms to knuckles. He was surprised he could move despite the beating he got.

"Nah, he's good. Anyways, when you wanna stop, you grip the breaks to stop the bike. Well, that's the most important since you almost got wrecked"

"Shin-san only teach me how to turn up and try not to clash. Because I was around 8 years old, he never let me ride his bike without him or Waka nearby"

"I keep forgetting that you used hanging out with First Gen very much. A lot that Mikey mention that you used to sleep on his couch from his Bike Shop"

"Yeah, I'm going to marry that couch" Yuna spoke deadpanned which Baji, Chifuyu, Saemon, and Lisa end up laughing at what she said.

She loves that couch.

"Alright! Let's get started on it! And 1, 2-"

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!"

"Oh, shit..."

They slowly turn around and see Mikey who was angry with Draken and Emma who were behind him.

'Shit, they found us...' Saemon thought while Mikey give a furious expression by seeing Yuna on Baji's motorcycle that Mikey's black eyes narrow.

"Baji...are you teaching Yun-Yun how to a bike?!!!!" Mikey angrily shouted which that Baji end up nervously laughing before he hop on the motorcycle behind Yuna and grabbed her tightly.

"First lesson is getting the f*** out of here!"

"Hwag in (Transition: Okay)"

"HEY!!!"

Mikey tried to catch them but was too late as Yuna start the engine and dash out of the parker with Baji who was holding her like his life attempts on it.

Mikey was stood there in stun as Draken and Emma went to Chifuyu, Lisa, and Saemon.

"So, how are you guys doing?"

"Pretty good. So, how long will he get out of the span and start chasing them?"

"Oh, in 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1..."

"BAJI!!! YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!!" Mikey soon shouted as he soon went to his motorcycle before starts going in the direction where Yuna and Baji went to.

Draken soon sigh in disbelief before looking at Saemon who was chilling.

"So, why you didn't tell us that you were from the Seventh Gen?" Draken soon asked which everyone looked at Saemon. He sighs as Lisa comforted him by knowing who attacked him and the reason why.