Chapter 25: Tragedy

Yuna' pov

Two years ago: 2003

"Shin-san, you're going to give your bike to Mikey?" I said while walking with Shin-san or Shinichiro Sano, the older brother of Mikey and Emma.

Shinichiro laughed as I looked at him, he had black, unkempt short hair with black eyes like Mikey's. His face resembles a lot to Mikey if he dyed his hair blond.

And also, he wasn't that tall.

I mean Draken will get taller than him.

"Well, Yuna. Since what happened to Mikey's bike which I'm thankful that moped is gone, I wanna give him my bike. He's going to be a great delinquent leader one day, so what to give him is the legendary C250T of First Gen. So, what do you think?" He said with his usual smile which I chuckle.

"Kind of dorky but it's good, Shin-san. Besides, I was planning to make him a cake made out of dorayaki and taiyaki since you know how much he loves them" I joke which Shin-san chuckles while smoking his stupid cigarette.

I rolled my eyes as getting away from the smoke since smoking is bad.

"When are you going to stop smoking, dude? You're going to get lung cancer like what Waka and Benkei said"

"Hey, easy girl. What happens with me and my cigarettes is only my business and alone"

"Yeah, well I will pay all your medical bills once you get cancer"

"You sassy little brat!" Shin-san annoyingly said which I chuckle more as small smiling.

Back in those days, I would tease him a lot and say I would pay all his health insurance bills once he got cancer.

Even though we were not related in blood, I saw him as my older brother figure. 

He helps out me a lot when I needed it.

Sure, I would usually hide my problems but he always is the one who finds out and just help me out.

"Okay, sorry. This is why you need to act more mature and self-aware, Shin-san. I mean if you haven't gone all desperate and hopeless for romance, you would have a chance with other girls than confessing the same girl 20 times and get rejected 20 times again" I point out which I notice Shin-san dramatically got stabbed on the back when I mention about the same girl who he confessed and got rejected.

For 20 times.

"Hey, that's too far, young lady. Of course, I have no luck with girls...well, except for you but I see you as my sister. I hope you keep your promise"

"You mean the one when I turn 18 or 19 and start fake dating you to get the same girl jealous and reconsider her feelings?"

"Not that! You better not tell that Manjiro or Emma about that, I will look pathetic! Especially when my pals find out!" He said awkwardly which I chuckle more before shaking my head in amusement.

Well, this would make girls fall for him if he show more of that awkwardly cute side of his.

I mean not going to lie, Shin-san is a good-looking 23-year-old guy, he's the second good-looking guy in the First Gen, the first is Waka despite having slightly feminine features, he does have the killer lady looks.

"It's about...my siblings, I did some mistakes which I should've been more aware...if something happens that I can't be there to prevent it. I wanna you to take care of them for me" I looked at him in shock while he was looking away which I knew why he was asking that.