Chapter 100: Alliance

This chapter will have some emotional scenes and also, fear and horror themes.

P.S. I changed Lisa's dad surname Finnie to Coleman.

Also, this is update for the videos since the YouTube videos I used for music in up to the tap aren't work.

This be new use of it.

Author's pov

"Takemitchy! That was so badass of you! I mean like hell, I never thought you would say that!" Pah-chin nearly shouted as making Takemichi flustered before the other Toman's members soon starts commenting him on his bravery.

Yuna looks at the group as they were in Draken's motorcycle shop and treating Koko's injuries.

They were all proud of Takemichi's bravery and fearlessness towards South and his determination to protect Mikey and Yuna.

"And also, glad that you're back, Yuna-senpai. Looks like being in Seoul didn't changed you at all" Mitsuya soon said as looking at Yuna who she smiled back at him while having her arms crossed.

"Well, Korea didn't have crazy delinquents like Japan but it did had lot of bully issue and dumbass parents....So many egos I and Yuujin crashed"-Yuna

"I still remember how you punched that bitch on that face for trying to burn a girl with a straighter...Park Yeon-jin was her name? Nah, she got what she deserved it along with those dumbasses. We toyed them and destroyed their lives"-Yuujin

"Ah, I feel almost sorry for them" Ikari who was now, 19 years old and soon to be 20, said sarcastically as the 20 year old Kansao shook his head by knowing how ruthless and crazy Yuna and Yuujin are.

(I did put some of the characters from The Glory there...Why? I mean I wanted karma to hit them hard for what they did to Moon Dong-eun and Yoon So-hee. Let's say, Dong-eun and So-hee will have a better life than the one from The Glory)

'I don't wanna know what they did to them' Toman thought while looking at them.

"Anyways, I bet Mikey will happy to see you again. I know he along with Emma and Draken went to Seoul during summer break" Peh-yan soon said which Takemichi, Saemon, Naomi and Baji's Cat Squad looks at Yuna who remained calm while inside, she felt that uneasiness and anxiety.

Her last encounter with Mikey during the Bonten Timeline went completely worst and horrible as involving his death and Takemichi and herself being in critical condition.

She couldn't shake it like usual.

"Oi, Mikey! Looks who back!" Takemichi and Yuna looks towards the direction of the door and seeing the 18 year old Mikey who's wore his Toman's leader uniform.

He even got more taller than his previous middle school's self.

He grew at 5'7" 171cm (Like his Live Action counterpart).

Mikey soon lays eyes on Yuna that surprised before brighten his mood and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"YUN-YUN!!!!" He shouted as running towards her.

"Mikey" she said happily before her happy and bright view changed into a horror one when she saw the Bonten Mikey covered by blood and looking lifeless.