Chapter 73: The Worst of Me

Author's pov

2018, February....

Takemichi decided to return back to future and trying to find the source about why Izana took control of Mikey and why he was obsessed with Shinichiro.

As you know, he went to a actual Christian Church since he felt that Saemon could reach him out from the afterlife if he went to his religion.

I mean Saemon is the son of American Missionary and he's Christian.

But unexpected, he met his previous enemy and older brother of Hakkai and Yuzuha.

Taiju Shiba, formerly child and woman abuser who was mourning for his younger brother's death.

Instead of being enemies again with Takemichi, he helps him since he owns him for ending Shiba Siblings drama which he took him along with Naoto to his club and begins to explained everything about Izana Kurokawa and his connection with Shinichiro and Mikey.

As it's turns out, Black Dragons used to be very different from the First Generation, they were kinder and responsible who value their ideals like their Founder and President, who turned out to be Shinichiro Sano himself that kind of shocked Takemichi but also it kind of made senses since Saemon did described that the First Gen's President was reliable and loyal like Takemichi.

And also, the one who corrupted the Black Dragons that made Saemon leave and starts the whole fall of his friendship with Katsuji was Izana who was the Eight Generation's President which later the Ninth Gen as well, did the same thing unlit they were stopped and ended for good by the Tokyo Manji Gang.

As Taiju explained that Izana was obsessed with Mikey and the missing Yuna who disappeared 8 to 9 years ago, and adding that Mikey trusted more Izana than Draken which lead to the Toman Massacre.

Taiju told that Kisaki wasn't dead and fake it as Izana was going to Takemichi for Mikey's death which he added that Takemichi needs to leave the country in order to be safe.

Which that was inevitable because they were found by the former captains of Taiju, Inupi and Koko who came for Takemichi with a army.

Taiju did his best to help them get away while Takemichi and Naoto tried to run away, they ended up meeting Kakucho, shoot Naoto who covered for Takemichi before Takemichi himself ended up meeting his near death by his childhood friend.

"Kaku-chan...." Takemichi said as Kisaki soon appeared with a wicked smile on his face along with Izana.

"Takemichi....I'm sorry" Kakucho soon said as soon about to shoot three times, suddenly truck appear and hits Kisaki that throws him away from Izana and Kakucho who were shocked as Kakucho accidentally shots Takemichi on the shoulder.

"AAAAGH!!!!" Takemichi screams in pain but he still sat up strong while Naoto was shocked that the truck who previously kill his sister in both timelines came to give Karma to Kisaki.

I guess Truck-kun got annoyed by him.

"AAAAGH!!! F****!!!!!!!!" Kisaki screams in pain as seeing his left arm and leg broken and bleeding. Izana and Kakucho suddenly were hit by Katsuji and Kansao who appeared out of nowhere that shocks Takemichi and Naoto before they took down Kakucho and Izana who were off guard and tied them up.

"Ikari-senpai?! Kanzaki-senpai?!"-Takemichi

"Hi, Hanagaki. Sorry, we were late. How's Detective Tachibana doing?"-Kansao

"Never been better...."-Naoto

"Dude, seriously. You got shot by these motherf***ers" Ikari replied in monotone before someone came out of the truck as walking towards Kisaki that Izana was shocked by seeing who it was while Takemichi knew the story already.