Chapter 94: Time Capluse

Happy New Year despite it's late but anyways!

Thank you for reading this story and for your supporting and wonderful comments.
As you know, Bonten Arc explains what happened to Mikey and how his mentality due of the Dark Impulses is affecting him.

I must warn you that the Three Deities Arc will get somehow dark with some very violent scenes as well, heartbreaking scenes for our protagonists.

Anyways, back to the story.

Author's pov

*BANG!!!!*

"Ah, not this shit again. Oi, Akashi! Call the cleaners again, the Boss ended up killing one of those call girls who again, entered his room....Goddammit, why can't Sanzu and Ran kept their things check. This why I root for Rindo and his healthy relationship with the Mamiya girl" Mochi soon said in distress and some sarcasm.

Who can blame him?

He's always annoyed by seeing Sanzu and Ran being with all the working girls in their room like all time and seeing them trying to get to Mikey who doesn't want anyone touching him.

Takeomi Akashi, the advisor of Bonten and Mikey, soon sighs through his cigarette and calls the cleaners who takes care of cleaning up all the evidence and dead bodies.

Even their salary rose up due of all the killings Mikey or Sanzu done.

"Huh? How the hell is that is my fault? I always told them to never go near Mikey's room" Ran said as coming out, half naked with some bottoms while his shirt was open and showing his tattoos.

"Please don't tell me that one of them went to Sanzu's room"-Mocchi

"Probably they did"-Ran

"Well, f***"-Mocchi

"That annoying addict. I always told you to kept your shit close, Aniki" Rindo soon came back from his visit from Lisa's place.

Ran whines while Rindo annoyingly rolled his eyes as the cleaners soon came with everything and entered Mikey's room which they quickly done what they were told to do.

They left with the dead body being covered as Mikey soon came out with his face being expressionless but also, pissed.

"This is my first and last warning, kept your whores away from me. I don't want either one of them being near me....After all, they're got face surgery to look good, so they could get f***ed..." Mikey soon entered to his room which everyone soon sighs as Sanzu who was completely knocked down on the couch, was snoring.

They looked at him in pure disbelief and sighs.

"Dammit, why Mikey is all picky with the girls? He's a crime boss and he should take advantage of those girls despite most of them are prostitutes" Takeomi soon said in annoyance by Mikey's rule and his choice of still being a virgin.

I mean he's a criminal boss of the most dangerous syndicate in Japan and yet, he's still a damn virgin like how Takemichi is.

Suddenly, Sanzu soon rose up from the couch, still high and gave the middle finger to Takeomi but he gave it to some plant.

"Shut the f*** up, old timer...Mikey...is still...love with her...so, pissed off~" he said before passing out again as Mocchi and the Haitani Brothers along with Koko who was drinking his coffee nodded.

"Yeah, that's right. He's still in love with the Yakuza Princess despite they haven't seen each other for ten years"-Ran

"It's still shocked me when I found out that he's in love with her..."-Mocchi