Chapter 84: Battle Between Brothers Part Two

Author's pov

Flashback

"So, Shinichiro-nii thought you were a boy? Was your hair that short?"

"Well yeah...my caretaker Yamazaki was cutting it for it can grew long. But he accidentally cut it more than the usual which he tried to commit Yubitsume"

"Is he was raised by Yakuza?"

"Not really..." The young Yuna soon said as she and the young Izana were sitting down on pair of chairs and eating Sakura mochi sweet treats.

Izana looks at her with his large, purple orchid eyes towards the half Korean silverette who was eating peacefully and quiet.

'When I met Yuna, she's usually quiet and says very strange...but despite her strange behavior, I felt very comfortable with her' Izana narrated his story and his relationship with Yuna.

"Izana...You been acting strange lately towards Shin-san. Are you okay?" Yuna asked as turning her head around to face Izana who looks at her in some surprised before he gripped tightly his chair.

This was the beginning of his annoyance and frustration towards his half brother, Manjiro Sano or better known as Mikey. He felt frustrated and jealous that Shinichiro said that he would gave his gang to 'Manjiro' instead of him.

"Yuna....I don't like that Shinichiro-nii always talks about Manjiro lot...he always talks about him and it's so annoying...I know he's my younger half brother but....I feel so uncomfortable that Shinichiro-nii prefers him more than him...I bet Emma also does...." Izana soon explained his struggles and his troubled upbringings.

Yuna looks at him with a calm expression before she looks away.

"It's okay that you feel this way...Mikey is your typical annoying yet, spoiled bratty brother. And I understand that Shin-san been bragging about him too long...Besides, I understand how you feel...I and my Grandpa's relationship is rather complicated" Yuna soon said which Izana looks at her in some surprised that she ended up mentioning her grandfather.

'She never talk about anything about her family than her caretaker Yamazaki, his partner Sakata, Ayumi-neechan...and her grandma who bakes good treats. She was very mysterious and calm but yet, somehow caring. She somehow found ways to comfort me down'

"If you really want a gang, then created your own. You can't always follow your brother's footsteps but you created a gang like his but more better" Yuna said with a small on her face and encouraging Izana.

'She encouraged me to be strong and live on my own path. I wanted her to stay with me like a sister would do...I wanted to see Emma again but I couldn't shake the feeling....Then when Shinichiro died and Yuna couldn't visit me anymore...I was a mess and depressed...he betrayed me and Yuna couldn't visit me because of Manjiro. So, I met Kisaki and ended building Tenjiku'

End of Flashback

"How hypocrite of you, Manjiro! You think that's why these fools followed me because they just respect me?! Wrong! They do it because they feared me! Each one of them! Shinichiro was taken away from me...Yuna couldn't be with me because of you! So, that's why I will you turn into ashes and rebuild you as Shinichiro" Izana said with a wicked smile that Emma was horrified by seeing how her loving and caring older brother Izana turned into a psychopath.

"Okay, now I'm getting the Frankenstein vibes" Saemon soon said as seeing the twisted mindset of Izana which Kazutora felt terrible because he killed Shinichiro and created this mess between brothers.