Chapter 41: Just the Beginning

Yuna's pov

"Yamazaki and Sakata sent you this as a early Christmas gift. They thought it was good idea since you hang out with brats who ride motorcycles" Yuujin soon said as showing me the new model, a white Yamaha YZF motorcycle.

I heard the others uttered 'Awesome' while I was surprised by Yamazaki and Sakata giving me a motorcycle.

Well, I mean either with Mikey's, or Draken's or sometimes with Mitsuya's.

Or sometimes with Lisa's.

"Shit, this is the new model. Look at those beautiful wheels and the design of this gorgeous masterpiece, perfection" Kansao soon said which I chuckles while he and Hiro-kun were checking out the design.

"You seems to know well about motorcycles" Naomi soon said which Kansao looks at Naomi with bright smile on his face. "Well, yeah. Since we were from the Seventh Gen, we were taught lot by the Founders, Shinichiro, Waka, and Benkei. Hell, Katsu used to do the work on the motorcycles as well, fixing them..." Kansao's tone soon turn slightly sad as I notice Hiro-kun's expression along with Kansao's.

Damn, I forgot about Ikari and the shit I did when I went to visit that annoying brat Taiju.

"Hiro, what happened back then wasn't your fault. You know that enough, it should've been me"

"No, Kansao. Me and Katsu agreed on your decision once the Seventh Gen's era ended. You wanted to create a gang with the same values and ideals as the Black Dragons' First Gen...I just don't know how things turned out to be like this?" Hiro-kun soon said which I look down by knowing what he know meant.

Yeah, that started when Izana find out about the truth....

I guess he did it for little payback at Shin-san but in the end, he still loves him.

I should've found him after Shin-san's death and brought him to Sano Household.

But in the end, I was dealing with my Gramps's bullshit about me and damn condition that I got so distracted and let someone else with no good intentions give him a horrible chance.

"Hey, it isn't either you guys fault. The damage was already done from the beginning. Now, our only focus now is stopping Kisaki and getting him out of Toman. That's my only concern now" I soon spoke which Hiro-kun, Lisa, Naomi, Kansao, Tomoe who was there by the way, and Yuujin look at me after my statement I did.

I looked at them which my eyes start glowing and my pupils slitting.

"This is my vendetta and vengeance...When the time is right, when perfect time of testing Kisaki's loyalty, I will show them what he has done and humiliated for those he has wrong....After all, I am worst than him" I spoke darkly and almost demonically which they were surprised but they soon nod by knowing this is just the beginning.

Besides, I have Keisuke and Kazutora by side.

"Alright, let's go"

Few moments later in Musashi Shrine~

"Shit, it's the f***ing Kabukicho's Reaper" Hiro-kun soon spoke in disgusted after me and him saw Hanma with Mikey and Hamada along with Kisaki.

Gross.

"Oh~ it's the White Demon!~ So you did survived?! You really can't die!" Hanma grins excitement which I look at him with bored expression and gave him the middle finger.

Hanma laughs as he was about the walk towards me which he didn't since Keisuke and Kazutora soon appeared and went front of me along with Hiro-kun as glaring at him and shield me protectively.