Chapter 57: Merry Christmas

Author's pov

"Merry Christmas!!!"-Kansao

"You seem rather happy today, Kansao"-Saemon

"It's Christmas, so why I wouldn't be happy?"-Kansao

"Suspicious...."-Katsuji

"Yes, very suspicious"-Yuujin

"He likes Yuzuha"-Shizuka

"NANI?!?"-Katsuji and Saemon

"SHIZUKA!!!!"-Kansao

"Well, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year" Yuna soon said as she drinks more of her hot cocoa.

It was Christmas time and everyone was enjoying themselves in the streets of Shibuya.

"Kansao likes Yuzuha Shiba? I didn't see that coming" Yuujin soon said which he and Naomi soon sips their drinks which Kansao looks at them in pure disbelief before saying 'Seriously'.

I mean yeah, he kind of likes her.

"Well, it's like I...I mean, she's just very strong both mentally and emotionally, strong girl who's willing to do anything to protect her family.... despite the odds"-Kansao

"I never thought you would be into a fifteen year old middle school girl?"-Katsuji

"Hey! You were in loved with a girl who was two years old than you and who was in high school!"-Kansao

"That's my sister you're talking about"-Saemon

"Sorry, Hiro" Kansao apologized to him while Katsuji looks away and he seems still in his deep regrets for everything he done to Saemon.

He felt completely ashamed of himself and what he almost did.

He was happy that Taiju was gone, Hakkai and Yuzuha were free and he doesn't have to worry about Neon and his uncle.

He bet his guts that Mary would be disappointed on him for hurting her brother and rejecting looking after him.

"....She felt the same way" Katsuji looks at Saemon in some shocked while he sighs through the cold air and wearing winter clothes with his favorite blue jacket.

"Her feelings were mutual to yours....she did loved you and she felt completely shy to confess it...she wanted to tell you when we discovered the cancer but....she didn't want to make you suffer....Sorry, I didn't tell you that...she make me promise" Saemon soon explained in a soft but comforting way.

Katsuji slightly chuckles as tear shed down from his eye before he bushes it off with his arm.

"Thank you, Saemon....this is the best Christmas gift I ever had" Katsuji said with a smile on his face.

Yuna looks at them as she completely Deja Vu as recalling a future scene between Mikey and Draken who was mourning Emma.

'I don't want Mikey and Draken suffer so much like them....Emma... despite I did saved her in the two timelines...I don't want either them to suffer...just I like did with Shin-san and then Mikey.... there's gotta be a way to bring them back...' Yuna thought as she wanted them to be happy.

Just Mikey and Draken, but also, Saemon and Katsuji.

"I heard Ayumi-sensei will get back to Estate along with her cousins, Ryoko and Sango coming too... it's been awhile to have them with the old house" Yuna and Yuujin soon turn around and seeing Tomoe walking towards them and wearing a mask.