Chapter 3: A chaotic morning

Yuna's pov

"Yun-Yun, wake wakey~"

"Mikey, she won't wake up like that. She's a heavy sleeper"

"Yeah, one time, she falls asleep while I was riding her home and that time of beach. She sleeps like a freaking Koala"

"Well, we have no choice...I will trickle her"

"...Mikey, no..."

"Yun-Yun~"

"Mikey, she will kick your- WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE A KNIFE?!?"

I fully woke up while I was holding a knife. Draken looked at me like I was some psycho as Mikey and Emma stare at me brazenly and wonder why did I get that knife. Well, I have to be prepared for anything. Including house robbing. "Morning, Yun-Yun," Mikey said as being his usual cheerful and happy self. I replied with a tiring 'Morning' before yawning. They were right, I do sleep like a koala. "Hey! Is no one going to question why the f*** she has a knife in her bed?!" Draken said while looking so confused and having a look filled with questions.

"To defend me if some poor souls try to robs my apartment"

"By killing them?"

"No, I'm just going to cook them something"

"You're f***ing crazy, Yakuza Princess"

A few minutes later~

"So, another day ago. Where did Draken and Mikey go? Even you came late with them" Emma asks while I threw my bloody uniform and jacket to the washing machine of my apartment. I was wearing my causal attire which was a white oversized hoodie with black leggings and white sneakers. I soon put a cup of detergent before turning on the machine. I look at Emma as leaning on the drying machine. "Some kid from a Mizo middle schooler, Takemichi Hanagaki or what Mikey and Draken called him 'Takemitchy' who became Mikey's friend and they brought him to met me. He seemed polite and somewhat mature...he kind of reminds me of Shin-san. I think he has a girlfriend, unlike the idiot older brother of yours" I said with a small smile as remembering the good times being in his shop and the Sano Dojo.

When I was still little and I haven't decided to live independently.

I used to go often to Sano Dojo to hang with them. I often sleep a lot in there and Shin-san's shop due to the hot weather. I sleep more than in the regular seasons. Even my caretaker Yamazaki sometimes found me sleeping in the hall of my house.

"So, this Takemitchy guy might be like Shin-Nii. So, he's like...available?" Emma asks as not trying to be suspicious. I slowly turn my head towards her and looked at her emotionless and cold.

What the f***?

Is she trying to...?

Oh hell no.

Never!

"Don't you dare do something that stupid, Emma? You and him, doing that?! Ew, *Disgusting Shit*" I spoke that part English. I know some languages like Japanese and Korean from my heritage as a Half Korean. And English from watching too many American Sitcoms. I looked at Emma in pure disbelief as her childish nature appear and shaking her arms up and down. "But Yu-chan! I need to make Ken-chan jealous to like me! I'm willing to do anything even its means...laying some with some guy..." Emma said as looking away and being embarrassing. I give myself a hard facepalm on my forehead and wonder why does this same shit keeps happening.