Chapter 97: Back to 2008

Author's pov

"HUH?!?! I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL?!?!" Takemichi shouted as he standing front of his high school in pure shock.

Takemichi soon came to realize that he time leaped back to ten years ago where he actually became a high schooler which in the original timeline, he couldn't do because he left everyone due of Kiyomasa and Kisaki.

Now, he was a high schooler and 17 years old..

He soon run into his school and went to find his partner, Chifuyu Matsuno.

He soon went to his classroom where he soon saw the 16 year old Chifuyu with his girlfriend, Naomi Tamashiro who was now 18 years old.

I mean Chifuyu was born in December while Naomi was born in April.

"Huh, Takemitchy?" They both soon said as they were reading the Nana manga together. Takemichi soon starts tearing up that surprised both of them before they soon realized who it was.

"Wait, you're-"-Chifuyu

"CHIFUYU!!!!" He ran towards him and hugged as sobbing on him that made both Chifuyu and Naomi surprised by seeing that Takemichi...the adult Takemichi return after two years.

"Partner, you're back?"-Chifuyu

"Chifuyu! We need to find Mikey and Yuna-senpai! You won't believe that- Chifuyu, who is this girl?" Takemichi soon said as noticing Naomi who give him 'Seriously' look.

I mean don't blame her for dying her hair black.

'Why do I feel like I know her from somewhere?' Takemichi thought before Chifuyu soon undo the hug and sighs as looking at Naomi.

"Takemitchy, that's Naomi"-Chifuyu

"HUH?!? NAOMI-SAN?!?!"-Takemichi

"Si, burro. Soy Yo" Naomi said in Spanish as Takemichi was stunned by seeing the 18 years old version of Naomi.

Naomi had her long, dark brown dyed black which her hair was more thinner and slightly wavy. She had her hair brush behind her right ear. She wore new stylish earrings and wearing her high school's uniform with white loose socks on a open toe slippers since she's inside of her school. She usually wears black sneakers.

She still had her black nail polished, wearing less heavy eyeshadow and maroon lipstick.

"You looked... different.. Actually, you looked more Latina and having some resemblance to Baji-kun"-Takemichi

"I get that lot now. Even the teachers mistakens me as Baji's sister and added Naomi Baji too...Maybe I should using full name to make them remember" Naomi soon said which both Takemichi and Chifuyu nervously laugh.

'I feel bad for Baji-kun now' Takemichi thought.

"Hey, guys! How are you doing today?" The high schooler Hakkai with long hair that made Takemichi confused which Naomi soon went to his side.

"That's Hakkai"-Naomi

"Huh?!" Takemichi was surprised before he soon saw his friends, Akkun and the Middle Mizo Gang all 16 or 17 years old with different hairstyles.

'Wow, they look completely different... It's nice to see them made it to High School along with me...I wonder if Sachan did return to school? I mean he didn't want to middle school after Mary-nee's and his dad's death' Takemichi thought.

"Oi, Yamamoto. Where's Hiro? I thought he was with you" Hakkai soon asked which made Takemichi surprised while Takuya sighs.

"Well, he's up in the roof with Baji and Kazutora. I think they're playing cards... Probably betting on food like usual" Takuya soon said which Takemichi soon grabbed Takuya that made him flinched.