Chapter 54: Before Christmas Eve

Author's pov

(Oh yeah, I'm changing Yuna's nickname Yu-chin to Yun-Yun...I mean I kind of miss that nickname)

"What the?!"

"Eh?!"

'That was Ken-chin and Emma?' Mikey soon woke up and looked back which he end up seeing his best friend and his half sister were stunned by seeing something they couldn't even believe with their own eyes.

They saw Mikey cuddled up Yuna who was sleeping like a Koala, especially when he was in her BED.

You heard me, he was sleeping on her bed.

'Oh shit' Mikey thought since they thought he was going to sleep on the table's futon but they didn't expected this.

"M-Mikey....What the hell has you done now....you really...You bastard....Why the hell are you sleeping in her bed?!" Draken whispered yell at Mikey as he act like protective father if he saw his daughter sleeping with a stranger.

Hell, he didn't care it was Mikey.

Draken became protective of Yuna since yesterday, he found out that Yuna and her brother were trained harshly and relentless into assassins which she suffered lot of physical wounds and other things after being robbed from her childhood.

Even through he knows Mikey's feelings are innocent and he's his best friend, there's no way in hell he would let him take advantage.

"Mikey, you're so dead"-Draken

"Ken-chin, this is not what it looks like...well, it does since you how-"-Mikey

"Don't bring that up, jackass. Especially when I am not in the right mood"-Draken

"Emma..."-Mikey

"Mikey, what the hell...we were supposed to be there Yu-chan but now.... Mikey, you're perv"-Emma

"Emma, nothing happened between me and Yun-Yun! Alright! It's not like we did....well, of course we didn't but... Hey, Emma. Did you know why Ken-chin doesn't use bath-"-Mikey

"You better stop the f*** now!" Draken nearly shouted as blushing by Mikey who almost reveal a embarrassed secret of his.

If Mikey was going down, then he would take Draken with him.

Yeah, typical arrogant Mikey.

"Ahem! You better get out now, Mikey. If not, then...." Draken soon look side with Emma and Mikey who followed his glance and seeing Yuujin who sitting on chair, who was sharping a knife in a terrifying way.

"He will definitely kill you" Draken added as knowing that Yuujin doesn't approve of Mikey, especially being near his older sister.

'Oh shit....I forget she is from a family of demons' Mikey thought by seeing the cold glare Yuujin give him before pointing the knife to Mikey's direction.

"You better move away from Noona, you arrogant brat"

Several painful moments later~

"So, that's what happened? You did threatened him with a knife? Seriously, Yuujin" Yuna said who was awake and eating breakfast with the three blonds, Yuujin and Saemon who by the way, he was there.

Like yeah, he came to save Mikey from the wrath of Yuujin since he had a hunch.

'I pray for your life, Sano. Yuujin-senpai's temper is bad but not as bad as Yuna-senpai's... seriously, I could still remember all the expressions of gangleaders in Bloody Halloween....she truly has a unpleasant temper' Saemon thought.