Chapter 51: Different Breed

Author's pov

'Shit, I slept on the table again' Yuna thought as she had a blanket covering her back. She soon notice both Lisa and Nico were gone which she knew they went to school.

Yuna soon stand up and stretch herself before walking to the microwave and grabbed some dumplings that she left as leftovers.

She place them on the table with some drink and starts eating them.

'So good, Umma's recipe is still so delicious' Yuna thought as chewing them which Yuujin soon came out from his room and sat down with Yuna.

"Shouldn't you be in school?"-Yuna

"Too lazy for that, besides I need to take care of you while you're in this state. May Grandfather trains us physically and mentally but never emotionally...I don't wanna to hear that pathetic excuse of his... it's such a pain in the ass" he spoke blunt and cold which Yuna soon drink her drink and understanding why he's like this.

Yuujin holds some resentment towards their grandfather for pressured them when they were just kids and completely made him span to he attacked his instructor through his Demonic Instincts.

But more for he being always harsher and stricter to Yuna for that one weakness of her, not because she was a girl.

He did resentment his grandfather but he couldn't hate him since he and Yuna knew why he did that to them.

"I'm going to change clothes, try not to eat all the dumplings"-Yuna

"Fine but only if we go to McDonald's to buy ice latte"-Yuujin

"Fine, besides, I been dying to buy caramel frappe" Yuna soon said playfully which Yuujin smile and eat one of the dumplings while Yuna went to her room and close the door.

Yuujin enjoyed the blissful quietness despite he was around with Lisa and Nico who are now staying with them but he didn't mind.

He enjoyed others's company who he finds them fun.

Yuujin soon heard a knock from the door which he soon walked over to there and thinking it was Takemichi and the others or Mikey.

"Hey, shouldn't you be in-" Yuujin soon stop talking when he open the door and seeing two men wearing black suits with Yamazaki and Sakata behind them who give worried looks.

Yuujin's expression became cold and furious that his pupils start slitting.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

With Takemichi and the others~

"Mikey-kun, why are we going to Yuna-senpai's place? Aren't we supposed to be in school?" Takemichi soon asked to Mikey who he along with Draken, Baji, Kazutora and Chifuyu walking to the direction where Yuna's apartment is.

Mikey looked back and give his usual playful smiles despite he been worried for her lately.

"School can wait, besides I bet Yu-chin is enjoying herself watching sitcoms and drinking her caramel frappe" Mikey soon said as Takemichi and along with the others doubt that.

Mikey and Draken thought she had a nightmare about her parents but the real reason it was memories from her future self who's going through the emotional traumas of losing everyone.

'I hope she's doing okay...I mean after what happened in the future and Senpai almost turn into a demon...it was really scary. I didn't really like how she laugh when Taiju tried threat her....that was scary as hell' Takemichi thought as recalling the Adult Yuna from Valhalla Timeline and the Adult Yuna from Black Dragons Timeline.