Chapter 11: I wished it was Dream

Yuna's pov

"Please don't leave me, Manjiro! I haven't told you I love you too! Please...don't leave me, Manjiro..!"

"Ah!" I soon grasped it as I woke up and sat up fast. I start panting shakily while my whole body was trembling and my heart was giving me these painful arches.

What the hell was that?

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Before I could speak, I felt this sudden nausea wave through my body which I soon got out of bed and run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I vomited badly as I heavily pants while having my hand on my heart.

That dream, no. That shitty nightmare felt so real.

I felt this grief, this pain, this heartbreak, and this fiery rage along with this deep regret in there. Everything felt so real.

Why I was saying Mikey's real name? And I was crying while begging him to not go away?

Please don't tell me that this is some type of Romeo and Juliet bullshit nightmare?

For a very long time by now, I have been in love with my closest best friend from childhood to this day.

Mikey.

Well, it's not like I'm a tsundere like that idiot dragon boy, the reason is that Mikey isn't much of a person who develops feelings and realized it. Short definition, he's emotionally immature and an idiot at the same time. I bet he will figure it out when he turns eighteen. Either way, I'm fine with not telling him about my feelings since I'm in high school while he's still in middle school. I'm more mature and aware while Mikey isn't.

I'm fine with keeping my feelings in. Besides, I sometimes think he doesn't feel the same thing as I do. It's a normal thing for a girl to doubt.

"...I love you, Yuna..."

"Ugh!" I groan as I hold my head with my other head. I move from the toilet while I dealing with this headache.

That voice, that was Mikey? Why I'm getting this image? Why is Mikey bleeding? Why there's blood coming out from his chest and mouth?!

"This can't be real...This cannot be real...what the hell is this?" I whisper to myself to calm myself down but another half of me knew that this was true. This was real. I soon sigh as I stood up and I check the time which was 6:30 AM. I took a deep sigh while I look at the mirror of my bathroom.

Gosh, I look like a mess.

Even my eyes are red.

After several minutes later of taking cleaning up and taking a bath and I dry myself up, and took medicine for the pain. I soon changed into a sleeveless light cream-colored plaid cropped top with brown buttoned-down with a matching cardigan, loose denim light blue jeans, and white sneakers. I put on some shades since the whole vomit early in the morning.

I soon walked into a nearby restaurant where they have a good breakfast. I soon took a seat near the window and grab a menu. I sigh as I look at it.

I can't take away those last words in my mind. That was me who was crying while Mikey was dying? What the hell...why did Mikey look different and have Draken's tattoo? What happened with Draken?

Gosh, my heart hasn't settled yet thanks to that which I don't know was that.

"Well, well, well. It isn't the beautiful Yakuza Princess of Toman?" I soon look up and see two familiar faces with the most iconic hairstyles I saw in my life.  "안녕 (Hi), Ran and Rindo" I greeted in Korean which Ran just give a simple polite smile while Rindo just greet me with his 'hmm'.