OC Appearance in Final Arc

Hey guys, it's me, Author-san or Author-nim.

I'm going to present you the two or three year time skip of my OCs appearance.

I haven't done Tomoe yet, so be patient with me and don't overly judge my drawings since I haven't draw a while.

First: Saemon Hiroshima

Second: Elizabeth 'Lisa' Mamiya

Third: Naomi Mariana Tamashiro Lopez

Fourth: Shizuka Yoshino

Fifth: Hisao 'Kansao' Kanzaki

Last: Katsuji Ikari

Quick Information!

Ikari left school after he graduated from high school, he started working in his uncle's shop.

Saemon return back to school and start his high school year, he dyed his hair.

Shizuka started going to Takemichi's, Chifuyu's and Hakkai's high school.

Kansao is in the University while hiding his background as the Leader of Dragon King.

Naomi dyed her hair back while Lisa undo her deadlocked and letting her wavy hair loose.

Also, Lisa, Shizuka, Naomi and Kansao are officially dating now while Ikari and Saemon are still in the bachelor life.

Also, quick spoiler, this chapter will take a unlikely turn that will lead into more darker and more emotional than the original story.

I mean I'm making it more realistic and sense since I wanna put more into the relationships between Baji, Emma and Senju who's also a childhood friend along with what really happen that day when Mikey's plane was broken.

I mean I know Mikey isn't all above to hurt his family and friends, especially with the Dark Impulses.

I don't think he really give the scars to Sanzu, I believe it was those brats.

And also, Sanzu can't remember well about the Original Timeline and Yuna's gang due of her power and her connection with the Original Time Leaper.

This story will won't be the same like the Kanto Arc.

Anyways, see ya.