Chapter 53: It wasn't that Bad

Before we begin with the story, let's this with this OC character fact.

What did the Toman Founders thought when they first met Yuna?

Draken: A savage girl who doesn't really give a shit about girly things and has a very imtidating side.

Kazutora: I thought she was Mikey's hot girlfriend.

Mitsuya: Girl who's taller than average and pretty much of a tomboy...I thought she and Mikey were dating.

Pah-chin: I didn't want to believe she was the legendary White Demon, so I fought her and I lost. I kind of thought she was Mikey's girl.

Mikey and Baji doesn't count despite being founders since they're her childhood. Now, let's go back to the story.

Yuna's pov

"So you told them?"

"Yeah, I did"

"Holy shit, I can see Sano and Draken-san expression along with Takemichi-san and Chifuyu...I mean you were robbed from your childhood" Hiro-kun soon said as we were at McDonald's.

I was with Yuujin, Hiro-kun and Lisa who by the way, she can finally go home since her mother finally sever the ties on her estranged parents and kicking them out of the house.

I'm glad for Mrs Mamiya did, if not then it would be Ran and Rindo doing it for them.

I mean seriously, I can see both them terrorizing them in many ways.

Mostly Rindo.

"I know...too be honest, the hard was how I responded to Mikey when he said to me that I am not a assassin or bad person...I know I am good but....I was raised different and I saw what I became in future... despite he does became a murder and criminal, I'll always be the one who everyone should fear of...The Demon Queen herself...I don't know how I tell them about what I in the future, did..." I said as Hiro-kun and Lisa looked at me in sympathy and telling me that I shouldn't be hard on myself.

I know I shouldn't, especially when all I done was to protect them.

But I can't get over this side of mine that I grew up with.

This manipulative and cunning side of mine that I swore I would never let out along other traits I end up developed through my childhood.

Kisaki might a dangerous and ambitious intellect bastard but he didn't grew up the same harsh and hellish training as I did.

Even through I would get overwhelmed through reading advance books and of course, being mental exhausted.

I achieved everything as I got smarter and became more intelligent as sharper at age of 8.

Yeah, along with increased my physical abilities twice than the average or above average.

That's why I knew Kisaki wasn't trustworthy, I am extremely sharp enough to see it with my very own eyes.

I didn't want to Mikey or Draken to know about this side of mine due of my childhood that was robbed from me as I was subject of relentlessly and brutal training.

But now, it doesn't matter anymore due of my foresight and the future won't be as merciful, especially on three alternative futures I am seeing.

Now than ever, I won't hold back anymore. I don't care if I became this demonic and monstrous person, after all, my relapse is getting closer.

"I don't think Takemichi-san is going to trust Kisaki by knowing what happened in the future. Unlike the timeline, he and Chifuyu team with them, at least they know who they should trust...And, Baji been trolling on Draken-san and Mitsuya lot by calling them sharpshooters while Chifuyu is still being bashful towards Naomi" Hiro-kun soon said which me and Yuujin end up drinking my frappe and his iced latte in disbelief.