Chapter 96: The Start of the Endgame

!!! ⚠️ WARNING⚠️!!!

This chapter will content blood, murder and suicide.

Author's pov

Takemichi wanted to speak but he shunned by Sanzu who was still gun aim his head harshly.

"Be respectful to the King, Hanagaki"-Sanzu

"Haruchiyo, leave us alone...Go guard the area outside"-Mikey

"Ugh" Sanzu grunts but followed Mikey's orders and leaving the building as leaving alone Takemichi and Mikey.

The atmosphere between them was silence and cold due of Mikey's expressionless and cold-blooded personality that changed by the years he disbanded Toman and started Kanto Manji Gang that later became the infamous Bonten.

He wasn't the same optimistic, caring, childish and kind-hearted Mikey who cherishes his friends and loved ones.

This was the Bonten Mikey, the cold-hearted, ruthless, and expressionlessly criminal boss who done many horrible and hideous crimes, such a murder, drugs and prostitution.

And also, being suicidal too.

"What are you doing here? I told you not find me... especially involving Yuna" he spoke with cold tone that could make someone crap their pants but still, Takemichi had seen the worst through the time leaps.

"Here's a invitation for my wedding" Takemichi soon revealed the invitation while Mikey had his expressionless look with his heavy, black bags under his black eyes.

Takemichi soon puts invitation as he was mentally prepared for everything, including being shot by him.

"Mikey-kun....Yuna told me the truth about the Dark Impulses and... There's something I can't still figure it out...Why you are still pushing everyone? We managed to save Baji-kun, Emma-chan, and Izana-kun...Even Emma-chan and Draken-kun are married and going to have kid...It is because of your brother? Or because of Yuna-senpai? I get it that you are trying to protect her...But still...Do you really want her live her life with someone else, instead of you?" Takemichi asked a armor piercing question to Mikey that triggered something.

Something that he hoped it wasn't even triggered.

Yuna with someone else instead of him?

That was something he didn't like at all.

He hated it.

"That tape you sent me...I wanted to live my happy life with everyone... Including Yuna-senpai and others but I can't get rid of the thought of you not being happy at all. Yuna-senpai is living her life but she still single and I don't think she will go out with someone... Don't you still want to be with her?...She fought her hardest to get you a happy future...This isn't what she wanted. She's isn't happy and you know it...So please, Mikey-kun...Let me help you" Takemichi soon stood up from his chair.

"Mikey-kun, the reason why Senpai became the Demon Queen was because-"

*BANG!!!*

"Huh?" Takemichi looked from his back and seeing he was bleeding and he turned around to see what happened.

Mikey shot him.

Takemichi soon cough blood before Mikey shot him again.

*BANG!!!*

*BANG!!!*

*BANG!!!*