Chapter 26: Sun without his Moon

Author's pov

Present: 2017

Takemichi went to back the future and tried to solve what happened in Bloody Halloween.

With the help of Naoto, they end up finding Draken alive but with a time limit. Draken was sentenced to death after attempting many murders.

Takemichi was happy seeing him but also, sad since his death was coming soon.

He asked what happened and why he did which Draken replied did and also recalled the moments of Toman that did use to be before Kisaki took over it.

And made Mikey a killer.

"Mikey was just a fifteen-year-old, who just made a big-ass decision...on Bloody Halloween...Mikey killed Kazutora by punching him to death..."

"EH?!" Takemichi was shocked by hearing that along with Naoto but he had a calm and serious expression.

"Why?! Mikey-kun would never do that??!"

"Because Kazutora killed Baji...Baji was one of the emotional supports of Mikey...that led Kisaki to control him and turn Toman into this"

"No..."

"Which that's not the only thing that makes it worst..." Draken soon said that got the attention of both Takemichi and Naoto. Draken looks down in shame and guilt before closing his eyes. "Yuna was also there..." He said which surprises Takemichi and replied 'Yuna-senpai' before Draken open his eyes.

He looked remorseful and shameful.

"She got there and saw what happened to them...and Mikey with blood on his hands...when I saw her face...I never faced that look before...I knew how close she was with Kazutora and Baji but I did nothing to stop him...which leads her to run away..." Draken soon recalled his past self and saw Yuna standing in front of the entrance of the junkyard where saw Mikey with blood on him.

Her face became horrified as Mikey turn around before he could call her name, she turn back and run away.

"That day, we didn't only lose the fight and Baji...we lost our moon...Mikey lost his moon...Despite it being named Bloody Halloween...I call it the sun without his moon...after Yuna run away, it made Mikey worst...it made Toman worst..." Draken soon said that surprised Takemichi as recalling what Saemon told him.

'Sano made Yuna-senpai leave...'

'So this what made her leave?! Because of Mikey-kun who kill Kazutora-kun and Baji-kun?!' He thought as the time run out for Draken to return to his cell.

"Takemitchy, get the hell out of Tokyo... it's not the same anymore... I hope Saemon can get you a fake identity or some shit...see ya" Draken said before he walk out of the visitor room.

~A few moments later~

"So, Kang was the other key to get Kisaki full control of Sano...that explains why all her all belongings and ID disappeared 12 years ago" Naoto soon said which shocked Takemichi before nearly shouting 'What' while walking out of jail.

Naoto sighed as he look at Takemichi. "After what happened on Oct 31, everything of Kang disappeared without a track...even my sister tried to find her but it became death end," Naoto said which Takemichi was shocked.

'What happened to her after that?' He thought before he and Naoto were covered by a black bag on the head to blind and pulling them into a car.

"Naoto!!! What's happening?!?!"