Chapter 43: Goodbye, my First and Only Love

Author's pov

"Matsuno-kun! Shit, that brat almost kill him with the drug if wasn't the antidote Tomoe and my wife, the Head Doctor made" Sakata soon said which Yuna nod as seeing the medics of her Clan's Infirmary taking Chifuyu in the car along with some other Toman members who were injuries.

Yuna soon sighs as she looks at Baji and Kazutora who staring at her because of her ruthless and merciless actions towards Kisaki.

"Guys, I am-"

"Don't apologize, Yuna. You were in your darkest hour which what you did needed to be done. After all, he did killed Draken along with Pah-chin and Peh-yan...he even put Mitsuya into coma" Kazutora soon said which Yuna nod while Baji sighs as had his first gripped harshly.

"I don't know what to tell Naomi. She will flip for sure after hearing what happened to Chifuyu" Baji said as Kazutora places his hand on his shoulder and give him a comfort look.

Baji sighs as Yuna walked towards them which she was wearing just a slim, white hooded sweater with gray bottoms and black sneakers.

She needed to change clothes and washed herself after she was covered by blood.

"Toman is now in your hands again, Keisuke, Kazutora...." Yuna soon said which Baji and Kazutora nod before the two taller long hair guys look at someone which Yuna looked back and seeing the adult Saemon who was wearing a blue suit and the adult Katsuji Ikari.

He had his hair sports into a bun with his hair strands his hair. He still have his light blond tips. He wore a white hooded open jacket with black shirt and white pants, and black shoes.

"Hiro-kun and Ikari, how did it go with Inupi and Koko?" She asked which they moved away and seeing the injured Inupi and Koko who were very much alive and breathing.

Inupi looks at Yuna who had a cold expression before he grunts. "Yuna-senpai! You really did destroyed Toman, your very own gang that formed along with Black Dragons! I thought you admired Shinichiro Sano!" He shouted which Yuna didn't change her expression and remain cold and stoic.

"Seishu..." Inupi frozen when she called him by his name which even Koko was shocked by it since she never called him by his name than rather his nickname.

"These gangs...the two gangs that were build by the two people who I knew and cared the most is gone. It's been gone for very long time. I understand your feelings which believe me, you tried so hard revive it but you end up causing relapse when you decide to fight Taiju Shiba....Besides, this was the gang you loved the most? This really was it?" Yuna soon said which shocked Inupi before looking down and realizing that he caused the destruction of the Black Dragons' and wreck it's reputation more than Izana did.

"I leave the Black Dragons to Saemon Hiroshima, Katsuji Ikari, and Hisao Kanzaki...Hakkai will not carried it anymore" Yuna soon said which Saemon and Katsuji soon the full thankful bow towards Yuna.

"Thank you for everything" they said as Lisa soon appeared with the adult Yuujin. The adult Yuujin have his long, raven black shirt tied into a ponytail with his hair strands framing his left side of his face, curve and messy. He wore a black formal suit.

"Noona, the Saint Gang has succeeded on taking down all the connections of Tetta Kisaki of the last ten years. All of the dirty money will be cleaned and go the charsity donations" Yuujin soon said which Yuna nod before looking at the car where Takemichi was knocked out inside.

"Okay, everyone, good job today. I have to a talk with Takemichi Hanagaki, Hiro-kun, you go with me" Yuna soon said which Saemon nod.

Few hours later~