Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Hello everyone!

Today is our beloved Blasian girl!

Lisa Mamiya's birthday!

"Happy Birthday, Lisa" Yuna and others said as Lisa smiled while they were congratulating her.

"Thanks, Rindo" Lisa happily said which Rindo nod while Ran smiling proudly at his younger brother.

Okay, Fun Facts about Lisa.

Lisa's father is from America's Los Angeles while her mother is from Aichi.

Due of her father being a former boxer, he trained her and her sister for them how to defend each other because worrying for their safety and might get bullied.

Lisa's hair is curly like Smiley's and Angry's but not as voluminous and puffy. She use dreadlocks for her hair to kept them control.

"Oh! Ahahaha! I didn't know that. So how you do kept your normally curly, Lisa?" Smiley asked Lisa while Angry was besides him.

"Oh, I use Fizz ease to straighten it a little. To be honest, I think my hair is more softer. I mean Mrs Lopez didn't stop touching my hair"

"Hahaha! Really! Now I'm curious"

"Brother, don't"

"Why? Because that Haitani boy? That's reminds me, Hey, Rindo Haitani! Stay away from my little brother and Lisa! You shithead!" Smiley throws the middle finger at the Haitani Brothers as Yuna soon sighs in stressed before Ran went to Smiley with his lazy yet, deadly smile.

"Oh? You call my brother a shithead? You can't even control your little brother from crying, Kawata"

"YOU WANNA DIE TODAY?!"

"AFTER YOU!"

Smiley and Ran end up fighting as Lisa, Angry, and Rindo watched the chaos before sighing and looking at Yuna.

"Smiley, Ran...if you don't stop, I will make you" she coldly said which Ran and Smiley soon move away from each other and start whistling.

"She always knows how to stop a fight like that... she's more terrified than Izana"

"Hey!"

Anyways back where we were.

Lisa's backstory is very similar to Naomi Osaka, the Japanese Professional Tennis Player who they both have Black father and Japanese mother.

But unlike Naomi's parents who her mother got disowned by her family in Hokkaido. Lisa's mother disowns her very own family when they refused the idea of her being with a colored man and called him 'Thug'. They eloped and move to Tokyo.

"Wow, that's very extreme...your mom is a strong woman" Chifuyu said as Lisa rubs the back of her neck.

"Well, my Mom did have a common sense of not judging people for their color and appearance" Lisa soon said.

Anyways, Lisa's character is based on Hikari Kuina from Alice in Borderland and Vi from Arcane.

Lisa is talented rapper, she knows how rap after listening songs of Snoop Dogg and Queen Latifah.

She has three piercings which one on her lobe, another one on orbital conch, and another on helix. She also two rings on her index finger and middle finger in public but inside of her gang, she take them off.

She and her sister Nico goes as Lisa and Nico which their names as the Japanese ones as Risa and Niko than their birth names, Elizabeth and Nicole.

Unlike her gyaru sister Nico who has her dyed in color pink and let's it wavy, she refers her hair in it's original color and dreadlocked ponytail.

She owns a Honda Unicorn motorcycle.

She's does the same school as Mikey and Draken due like Naomi, she lives in Nakameguro which is closely to Shibuya District. That's how she met Yuna who was in her second year of Middle School.

"Wait, a second. Yuna-senpai used to go the same school as Mikey-kun and Draken-kun?" Takemichi asked as Yuna nod.

"Well, yeah. Somehow Grandpa Sano and Shinichiro convinced my Gramps and Yamazaki for me to go the same school as them" Yuna soon said which Takemichi along with others looked at Mikey before looking at Draken who sigh.

"Mikey begged them"

"Ken-chin!!!"

"Really? Thanks, Mikey. If wasn't you, I wouldn't met Yuna-senpai and I would be probably bullied by some dumb bitches..."

"Is that true? Hey, Aniki. Do you think we can get contracts of those girls?"

"Of course, anything for my little brother...besides, I wanna them scream in fear"

"Guys, don't"

Okay, good luck for those bullies or not!

Happy Birthday, Lisa!