Lisa's Profile

Name: Elizabeth Mamiya (茉宮 エリザベス)

Alias:
Lisa Mamiya (茉宮 リサ)
Nubian Princess
Soul Sister (By Kansao)
Sovereignty Goddess
Artemis's Queen
Triple Goddesses (With Naomi and Shizuka)

Gender: Female

Age:
28 (2018)
27 (2017)
18 (2008)
16 (2006)
15 (2005)

Birthday: March 19, 1990

Height: 165.1 cm (5'5")

Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)

Blood Type: B

Hair: Black

Eye: Pink Ruby

Relatives:
John Coleman (Father)
Mamiya Kaede (Mother)
Mamiya Nicole (Younger Sister)
Paternal Unnamed Grandparents
Paternal Unnamed Aunts
Jabari Smith (Paternal Cousin)
Haitani Rindo (Love Interest to Boyfriend)

Maternal Relatives:
Unnamed Maternal Great Grandparents
Disowned Unnamed Maternal Grandparents

Status: Alive

Occupation:
Gang member
Singer
Rapper
Songwriter

Affiliation: Artemis

Positions:
Queen and Founding of Artemis
Triple Goddesses

Former Positions:
Employee of the Onizaki Clan (Alternated Previous Timelines)
Tokyo Revengers's Captain of the Third Division (Original Timeline)

Japanese Voice: Koshimizu Ami

English Voice: Anairis Quiñones

Appearance:
Lisa is teenager girl of Half African American descent and average height. She has soft caramel brown complexion, ruby pink colored eyes framed with long, lashes and rounded eyebrows, black dreadlocked hair tied into a high ponytail with two hair strands out from each side of her face. She's slim and has a athletic build, also three silver piercings on each ear, and full pinkish lips.

In school, she wears a Sukeban outside with jacket and a pair of laced boots. During her first year of middle school, she had her deadlocks down. In Public, she wears a tomboyish but stylish outfits of the Black American Culture. Her gang's outfit, she wears her gang's jacket over her white Sarashi wrapped around her chest with long, pleated skirt with boots.

Lisa is considered to be beautiful by Yuna and Rindo who founded her to be very pretty during their first meeting.

In her adult versions, she doesn't wear deadlocks anymore and has her hair naturally curly, loose and long as wearing suits due of her employee of the Onizaki Clan. The latest timeline, she wears more causal clothes.